Search found 12 matches
- Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:21 pm
- Forum: Overseas and Travelling
- Topic: Does anyone live in Dubai?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 5221
That'd be the Millenium then.greg wrote: Emirates has just sent me an e-mail offering a free hotel room for the night
Funny how the Gp Capts and above get to stay in the nicer one when enroute back from Riyadh (Al Yammah project)
- Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:44 pm
- Forum: General Chat - CH Stuff
- Topic: Anyone In Your House With You Now In The Public Eye?
- Replies: 88
- Views: 11152
PS Why the hell does it censor the word watch?
- Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:36 am
- Forum: WebSites, Publications, Books and Literature
- Topic: 2001 & 2002 yearbook
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2616
- Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:20 am
- Forum: Stories, Reminiscing & Teacher/Pupil Memories
- Topic: So, the underground tunnels...
- Replies: 244
- Views: 49169
I think I had around 14 or so in my final year - although it was starting to go all electronic then.. I think there were about 9 keys that you needed to have full access to every where in the school, what with the refits and the different ages of the buildings.
- Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:31 pm
- Forum: Careers Advice - for PUPILS and OLD BLUES
- Topic: Armed Forces Careers
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7067