Old Blues who have recently graduated - are they alienated?

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Post by DavebytheSea »

englishangel wrote:
sejintenej wrote:
englishangel wrote:I meant the vowels and consonants in your handle. I was having enough trouble woth 'normal' English without attempting a lot of is and js.
It's not hard, really - if you are a Yorkshireman/woman or a Swede and can understand it. Taken to mail.
englishangel wrote: I don't usually drink South African wine (or white come to that) I prefer Australian red.
Again, I'm sure our local reds would be more than the equal in taste but at 65 pence a bottle ........ At least ours are the true taste and not blended as many Australasian wines are.

OK if you are happy with that but I prefer to visit the 40+ vignerons, taste their offerings and make my own choice each year. Trouble, with 4 to 6 wines per domaine it takes a bit of time to go round and back to the first ones because you have forgotten what the first hundred taste like.

(Subsequent addition - we do not take our guests to all the domaines - we have some pity on their livers and kidneys).

David :partyman: :drinkers: :partyman: :vom:
So would I.
But one could always go round again Mary, though I am not so sure that the memory would improve very much
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)
Euterpe13
Button Grecian

Post by Euterpe13 »

Ah, but what a wonderful road to amnesia !
Hertford - 5s/2s - 63-70
" I wish I were what I was when I wanted to be what I am now..."