Map of Old Blue locations [http://www.frappr.com/oldblues]

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

Katharine
Button Grecian

Post by Katharine »

Jude wrote:
englishangel wrote:I notice Kerren is on there too.

She was Upper Sixth in 2's when I started. I bumped into her on OB day in 1994 (I think) and she didn't remember me :(
Is there any special reason as to why she should remember you Mary? The only thing she remembers about me is that she has had so many adressess from me that I think I may have been the reason for her retiring! :oops: :oops:
Yes, I'd noticed Kerren too. She started at Hertford before me and left after me!! I think she would remember me more than either of you, she was one year below me. What has she retired from, Jude?
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

DavebytheSea wrote:
Jude wrote:David

Darling, I think there has been too much salt in the air near Falmouth! As I have done in another thread - lets try to keep it simple stupid - any recipes are on my personal website all you have to do for that is to click onto the house under my signature - perhaps that is the best thing for us to do!! try and keep things simple!
Jude hug sniff, sniff?/far toooooo much salt!!! :lol: 8)
A house under a signature, eh? Was it not Owl who lived in a tree under the name of Sanders? I will keep a good look out for your signature next time I drive through Gloucestershire, that I may find your house under it and have the opportunity to dine and taste one of your delicious recipes. I drool at the very thought.
:lol: :lol:

So next time you hear someone clicking on your house, you know it is only me.........
you are very welcome to come and partak of the food in my house and visit whenever - as part of Jewish custom is open house, I realsie I could be letting myself in for a large invasion - but having had 2 teenagers and their friends all dropping and stopping I am used to it... by the way you would do better if you rang my bell rather than clicked!

Owl did not live in a tree under the name of Saunders - that was Pooh Bear himself, He lived under a sign saying Mr Saunders, Piglet lived in Trespassers W, and Owl lived in an old oak tree which had Eeyores tail attached at one time with a sign saying "plez cnoke if an rnsr is not reqid" (OMG the originator of txt msging was AA Milne!!!!) Once Eeyores tail had been firmly nailed back on him (which caused him much joy ) there was no need for a sign at Owls house other than The Wolery... Owl did temporarily move in with piglet after the wind blew away his home..
Don't mess with me when it comes to Winnie-The-Pooh , I am on Mastermind with it!!! 9the move to piglest's house was "found" by Eeyore, after the storm which is in the 2nd book - The House at Pooh Corner.....

:lol:
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Katharine wrote:
Jude wrote:

She was Upper Sixth in 2's when I started. I bumped into her on OB day in 1994 (I think) and she didn't remember me :(
Is there any special reason as to why she should remember you Mary? The only thing she remembers about me is that she has had so many adressess from me that I think I may have been the reason for her retiring! :oops: :oops:
Yes, I'd noticed Kerren too. She started at Hertford before me and left after me!! I think she would remember me more than either of you, she was one year below me. What has she retired from, Jude?
Doing CH stuff like CHOGA - bless her.. why she not in here I wonder?
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Jude wrote:
Katharine wrote:
Jude wrote: Is there any special reason as to why she should remember you Mary? The only thing she remembers about me is that she has had so many adressess from me that I think I may have been the reason for her retiring! :oops: :oops:
Doing CH stuff like CHOGA - bless her.. why she not in here I wonder?
Just that we were in the same house. Pointing out how we don't remember people who were a few years younger. I know I'm guilty too.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Katharine
Button Grecian

Post by Katharine »

englishangel wrote:
Jude wrote:

Is there any special reason as to why she should remember you Mary?
Just that we were in the same house. Pointing out how we don't remember people who were a few years younger. I know I'm guilty too.
We are all guilty of that, Alex remembers me far more than I remember her. I vaguely recognised the name, but could not have described her as she did me. However, in mitigation, we only overlapped until Christmas not the full year.
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

I went over to look at friends re-united - being a tight git I don't pay the fee to email peeps on the site - most would return my email unopened anyhow, but there were quite a few who I thought would be fun to get in here - some I remember - Leda Trotman - I had such a crush on her!!!
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Glad to see that no one has taken up the challenge to my Winnie The Pooh, I am after all quite famous round 'ere for it! I haveread it to tape, to children staying over, to my (thankfully ex EX husband) who used to fall asleep after I got to the middle of the page, and to countless others, I have ensured that no child I know goes without a W-T-P book and understanding of the finer arts of not eating too much hunny, and how to ride in an umbrella........

(I'm just posting to get to grecian!)
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Jude wrote:I went over to look at friends re-united - being a tight git I don't pay the fee to email peeps on the site - most would return my email unopened anyhow, but there were quite a few who I thought would be fun to get in here - some I remember - Leda Trotman - I had such a crush on her!!!
The consulting couch awaits !!! (Devotees of WTP half price !)
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

J.R. wrote:
Jude wrote:I went over to look at friends re-united - being a tight git I don't pay the fee to email peeps on the site - most would return my email unopened anyhow, but there were quite a few who I thought would be fun to get in here - some I remember - Leda Trotman - I had such a crush on her!!!

DID you NEVER have a crush on ANYONE????
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Jude wrote:
J.R. wrote:

DID you NEVER have a crush on ANYONE????
I've already worn out three consulting couches and lost count of the number of casting couches !
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

The future Mrs Plum is a Winnie the Pooh fan and our house is stuffed with Piglets!
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Great Plum wrote:The future Mrs Plum is a Winnie the Pooh fan and our house is stuffed with Piglets!
So is 'Er Indoors !

Trust you have take the future Mrs P. on a tour of the Ashdown Forest, young Matt !
Euterpe13
Button Grecian

Post by Euterpe13 »

Great Plum wrote:The future Mrs Plum is a Winnie the Pooh fan and our house is stuffed with Piglets!
then where are you going to put the sprogs, when they arrive ? ( not to mention the furniture...)
Hertford - 5s/2s - 63-70
" I wish I were what I was when I wanted to be what I am now..."
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

J.R. wrote:
So is 'Er Indoors !

Trust you have take the future Mrs P. on a tour of the Ashdown Forest, young Matt !
Indeed, and last weekend we also went to 'the House at Pooh Corner' at Hartfield...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

20 now and one in Ontario
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)