Zoe and Wendy would like to say thank you for the Flowers

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Katharine wrote:Lots of people buy them for themselves, Jude. If you want them buy them!
Maybe after daughter has gone to Uni I will - son certainly doesn't think I could do with any flowers!!

Hmm - Freesias, and carnations, anyting that lasts a long time - oh and those lily things that smell heavenly!!!

The Bank Manager will think I have gone nuts, and my friends may think I have a secret admirer - hmm - good game!!!!
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Jude wrote:
Katharine wrote:Lots of people buy them for themselves, Jude. If you want them buy them!
Maybe after daughter has gone to Uni I will - son certainly doesn't think I could do with any flowers!!

Hmm - Freesias, and carnations, anyting that lasts a long time - oh and those lily things that smell heavenly!!!

The Bank Manager will think I have gone nuts, and my friends may think I have a secret admirer - hmm - good game!!!!
Does the bank manager call on you often, then ?
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

J.R. wrote:
Jude wrote:

Does the bank manager call on you often, then ?
No She doesn't - although I see her often in the bank!
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach