SAM RIDER

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

Foureyes
Grecian

SAM RIDER

Post by Foureyes »

[Sorry, I posted this on the "Ask the Board" site and now realise it should be here!]

It seems slightly odd that the news of Sam Rider's departure has not been announced on either the CHA site or this one. It has certainly been circulating widely on the Internet, and has reached the United States and Australia! This news was announced by the Clerk last Wednesday and as Sam has been the Director of Development and the fund-folder for the CHA her position is of some interest to all Old Blues. She will depart, it seems, at the end of June, so presumably we will get a chance to meet her and wish her well at Old Blues Day.
:shock:
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Re: SAM RIDER

Post by jhopgood »

I too wondered but then on reflection, she is not a member of the CHA, although the CHA manager reports to her, so it is not surprising that it is not reported on the CHA web site.
I haven't looked, but I don't think the appointment of Paul Tuckwell was reported on the CHA web site, although it was on the main CH site.
Similar reasoning I suppose.
Not sure who would put it up here.
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
sam rider
2nd Former

Post by sam rider »

As an infrequent Forum visitor, I am afraid I have only just pickedup this query.

Yes I am indeed leaving CH at the end of June to take up the post of Development Director at the Brighton Dome and International Festival. I hope to be able to say some goodbyes at Old Blues Day, the June Court meeting and the various Years On Reunions we are running over the weekends. Today in fact is "40 Years On" with a great turn out and sunshine. Housey certainly looks stunning on such a lovely spring day.
Best Wishes
Sam
ben ashton
Grecian

Post by ben ashton »

It's also Celebrate Leicester day marking The University of Leicester's 50th anniversary!
I'm in my office watching the fun outside, wondering why I agreed to come into work on a Saturday?
Cherish pity; lest you drive an angel from your door

LaB 1, MidB 40, 97-02
blondie95
Button Grecian

Post by blondie95 »

ben ashton wrote:It's also Celebrate Leicester day marking The University of Leicester's 50th anniversary!
I'm in my office watching the fun outside, wondering why I agreed to come into work on a Saturday?
Ben your a DMU you shouldnt be out celebrating with the Leicester lot!!!
Amy Leadbeater
BaB 2000-01, Gre W01-02

Check out my blog http://leadpencils.blogspot.com/
ben ashton
Grecian

Post by ben ashton »

Yeh but I work at Leicester Uni now!
Get DMU'sed to it!

btw what are we, 'Old Demons'?!
Cherish pity; lest you drive an angel from your door

LaB 1, MidB 40, 97-02