Old Blue Editorial Panel

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

jhopgood
Button Grecian

Old Blue Editorial Panel

Post by jhopgood »

Hidden away in the recent Old Blue is a request for volunteers to get involved in the Old Blue Editorial Panel. So far the number of volunteers can be counted on one hand and still have digits to spare. One volunteer is already a member of the CHA Board and another is a former member of the CH Club Committee meaning that the Panel has little likelihood of matching the age spread of the Old Blue readership.
So despite the fact that all help is gratefully received, we are still looking for volunteers.
The establishment of a representative panel is acquiring greater importance as there are discussions afoot concerning both the Blue and the Old Blue, which as most know, went through a divorce only a few years ago. The panel will be fully involved in these discussions, so it is important that they can represent the readership and its wishes.
We have initial Terms of Reference for the panel and which I can send to interested parties.
Given that I am based in Valencia, most initial work will be done by e-mail, so the time involved is up to the participants.
If anyone is interested in knowing more, please pm me.
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
Foureyes
Grecian

Re: Old Blue Editorial Panel

Post by Foureyes »

John,
We have initial Terms of Reference for the panel and which I can send to interested parties.
Can you e-mail/pm me a copy, please? I take it I am the "former member of the CH Club committee"?

Do you want me to go ahead with the War memiral article as described in my e-mail?

David
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

David
You enquired but never confirmed your interest, but Diana has made a firm offer.
Back in the driving seat so yes please to the article.
TOR on its way, with more tidbits of info.
John
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
gma
Grecian

Post by gma »

Am interested, load me up please!!
Gerrie M-A (GMA) - 2:34 71-75

"If you cannot have what you want, then learn to want what you have"
Anon or The Guru or someone worthy like that.
Wasn't DR.
Definitely not.
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

I'd strongly encourage anyone with a little time on their hands to get involved.
The opportunity to get involved in the CHA in any way is rewarding, and we'd really keen to broaden and diversify the range of people involve - so if you're umming-and-erring at the moment, drop John an email!

Cheers,

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

John:

I can spare some time now that the football season is nearly over and our Court battle against our local authority is finally over and won.

I think you have my e-mail address !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
cstegerlewis
Deputy Grecian

Post by cstegerlewis »

Hi John, please send me the TOR - I will see if I have time to support!
Craig Steger-Lewis
Ba.B 25, Mid B 25, Mid A42
1982-1989