Please explain...

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

huggermugger
Deputy Grecian

Please explain...

Post by huggermugger »

Hello -

I thought the CHA was for Old Blues only but am being asked to join the Newbury section as my son is at the school. Would that then make me a member of the CHA or just of the Newbury section?

Also, am intending to go to the (Parents' and) Old Blues Campfire in Shelley's Wood. Anyone else going along? Not sure if the "Parents" refers only to parents of scouts, but I think so.

Sorry, but I'm new, y'know, & it does take an awfully long time to learn all the strange & wonderful CH ways... :?
kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Re: Please explain...

Post by kerrensimmonds »

Sorry.....don't think it will make you a member of the CHA. The Newbury Old Blues (like all other OB organisations, mostly 'inherited' from the former CH Club) will contain a mix of people, not all of whom will be Old Blues per se. Only those who are Old Blues (or I think former members of staff) would automatically be members of the CHA.
You could contact Wendy Killner in the CHA office if you have any queries : oldblues@christs-hospital.org.uk
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Re: Please explain...

Post by Great Plum »

Huggermugger, I was at the camp... where you there?
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99