Old Blues' Day - what did you think?

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

Great Plum
Button Grecian

Re: Old Blues' Day - what did you think?

Post by Great Plum »

The name of the drummer is James Maddren...

if you didn't receive anything by post, then you are not (or probably not on the CHA database...)
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

wurzel wrote:Might have helped if they actually informed people.
I actually found this thread while trying to find the date of OB day thinking it must be soon. My brother OB 2001 also knew nothing about the date. Both of us have correct details with the school.
Definitely worth contacting Wendy Killner at the CHA Office http://www.chassociation.org/contacts - she will be able to check the database for you, and confirm why you didn't receive any details.
Do you receive The Old Blue and/or Housey?? Everyone on the database receives these free, so if your details are correct and yet you didn't receive it, that would be concerning regarding who else may not have received it.
Let's hope it's just that the office have old details for you.....

Let us know how you get on?

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
wurzel
Deputy Grecian

Post by wurzel »

Definately am on the database as i just got the please give a donation to pay for.......... pamphlet

And I know wendy as I went to primary school with her son - which is also where bob sillett's wife was deputy head and hence how I came to enter the exam