Page 5 of 7

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:49 am
by blondie95
what i wrote does make sense, my posts are never correct in spelling or grammar!

And they provide you all with such entertainment to I might as well just carry on

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:52 am
by DavebytheSea
Hear, hear! Thank you, Amy.

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:57 pm
by midget
Amy, are you related to Donald Rumsfeld(?sp?)

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:49 pm
by blondie95
no

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:20 am
by sejintenej
blondie95 wrote:no
is this a Blondieism and did you really mean yes? We have to be sure seeing as you never ever spell things wrong and your grammer is impeccable (well, as impeccable as CH is capable of ramming into you from one end or t'other).

:mutley:

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:16 am
by englishangel
I think we are wandering into the realms of surrealism here, or maybe Amy is related to Jim Trott -of Vicar of Dibley fame.

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:44 am
by J.R.
englishangel wrote:I think we are wandering into the realms of surrealism here, or maybe Amy is related to Jim Trott -of Vicar of Dibley fame.
no no no no no no no no YES !

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:45 pm
by blondie95
englishangel wrote:I think we are wandering into the realms of surrealism here, or maybe Amy is related to Jim Trott -of Vicar of Dibley fame.
funny you should mention that, i was at uni nicknamed Alice ala Vic of Dibly- due to the many slightly blonde, naive comments i would come out with and the fact im allways very happy and laughing

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:31 pm
by J.R.
blondie95 wrote:
englishangel wrote:I think we are wandering into the realms of surrealism here, or maybe Amy is related to Jim Trott -of Vicar of Dibley fame.
funny you should mention that, i was at uni nicknamed Alice ala Vic of Dibly- due to the many slightly blonde, naive comments i would come out with and the fact im allways very happy and laughing
Why am I not surprised ?

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:35 pm
by englishangel
My husband calls my sister Alice for the same reasons, tho' she is a brunette.

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:58 pm
by sejintenej
J.R. wrote:
blondie95 wrote:
englishangel wrote:I think we are wandering into the realms of surrealism here, or maybe Amy is related to Jim Trott -of Vicar of Dibley fame.
funny you should mention that, i was at uni nicknamed Alice ala Vic of Dibly- due to the many slightly blonde, naive comments i would come out with and the fact im allways very happy and laughing
Why am I not surprised ?
You should be - she is not from Essex and (from what I can gather) has some breeding.

Posted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:02 pm
by blondie95
sejintenej wrote:
J.R. wrote:
blondie95 wrote: funny you should mention that, i was at uni nicknamed Alice ala Vic of Dibly- due to the many slightly blonde, naive comments i would come out with and the fact im allways very happy and laughing
Why am I not surprised ?
You should be - she is not from Essex and (from what I can gather) has some breeding.
thanks, not sure what you would classify as breeding but im not common!

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:19 pm
by DavebytheSea
Hold on, Alice! Are you meaning what you mean this time or simply meaning what you say? If the latter, can we be certain that you are definitely not saying what you mean?

Trouble is, if we don't get this one sorted out from the word go, we shan't know whether you are from the common or the heath, nor from which of the eastern shires this blonde is bred.

.... and remember, as the girl says about herself, above "my posts are never correct".

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:49 pm
by blondie95
Im am most defiently not common!

Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:57 pm
by sejintenej
blondie95 wrote:Im am most defiently not common!
but
blondie95 wrote:my posts are never correct
Confused? if so so am I