How to register, post and join in...
1. Click on "Register" in the menu at the top the page.
2. Choose a username you'll remember (ideally this is your first+last name, or something that identified it easily as you - but you can choose anything if you wish!).
3. Provide a VALID email address (if you don't, you won't be able to activate the account) and put it in both boxes.
4. Choose a password you'll remember, and type it in in both password boxes.
5. Tick the box at the bottom, accepting the terms & conditions
6. Click on "Submit"
You will then get a message saying the forum requires account activation - you'll receive an email, almost immediately, with a link in it - just click on that link, and registration is complete.
1. Click on "Log in" in the top menu
2. Type in your username and password.
3. Tick the "Log me on automatically each visit:" box if you're on a private PC - this'll save you typing in login details each time you visit.
4. If you forgot your password, click on the "I forgot my password" box, under the "Log in" button, and follow the instructions
1. Once logged in, any section which has new topics in it since you last visited will be marked with an orange piece of paper, rather than grey.
2. You can view all new topics together, by clicking on the link "View posts since last visit" in the top right of the screen, under the right hand drum logo"
2. Click on the title of each section/article to view the topics.
3. To reply to a topic, view it first and then click on "Reply to Topic"
4. To create a new topic, click on "New Topic" within the section you wish to add a topic to.
Anyone who'd like some help, do send me an email to email@example.com
Register and join in, and pass the word!
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
-- Contact me with any suggestions for improvements to this forum - keep posting, and keep passing the word --