What do I need to do to visit these days?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Ash
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by Ash »

I went back a couple of years ago with Ewen Rubython... We were driving round horsham and just stopped by.

WE said we were old blues and the Security guy said it was fine for us to wander around, as long as we didn't go in any of the buildings..

We ended up down the Lake and found home-brew bottles we had left there over 20 years previously!!

Basically, if there is a security guy on duty, chances are, he'll let you wander about.. The whole school is covered by CCTV now.

That's our experience anyway.. We found it more fun to revisit old smoking/drinking haunts than to wander the school anyway!!! ;)
MAINE A/B 1981 - 1986

BRING BACK BAKER
onewestguncopse
GE (Great Erasmus)

Re: What do I need to do to visit these days?

Post by onewestguncopse »

Old Blues are welcome back in my experience. You ought to try and call Wendy first to get the clearance you need for security. Everywhere you go 'Big Brother' is watching on CCTV and most Houses are now impossible to get into even if you are a member of staff. Electronic fobs have replaced keys in the House refurbishment - which, by the way is over in late January with the refurbishment of Middleton. That being said, the school is still covered in scaffolding. Someone is making a lot of money on the back of all this steel!
:)