It's a small world !

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

gingerbeard
3rd Former

It's a small world !

Post by gingerbeard »

To cut a long story short.....

My wife took our son to renew his passport and then took him to Camden Town. She and he got talking to a guy who is in a band. We started listening to the band through their web page and really liked them so we made the trip to London and saw them live. Met them and chatted and enjoyed the gig. Was later looking on their website for a particular song and discovered that they are an Old Blue band!

Niall, the songwriter and singer was even in my house.... ok separated by 20 years, but still the same house.

If you get a chance go see Nately, a fun night out and real talent!
srcudlipp
3rd Former

Re: It's a small world !

Post by srcudlipp »

gingerbeard wrote:To cut a long story short.....

My wife took our son to renew his passport and then took him to Camden Town. She and he got talking to a guy who is in a band. We started listening to the band through their web page and really liked them so we made the trip to London and saw them live. Met them and chatted and enjoyed the gig. Was later looking on their website for a particular song and discovered that they are an Old Blue band!

Niall, the songwriter and singer was even in my house.... ok separated by 20 years, but still the same house.

If you get a chance go see Nately, a fun night out and real talent!
I second that - Niall & Alex of Nately fame were in my year (Alex was in Mid A/B with me) and they are a great band - check them out at nately.net :)
Mid B / A 1984 - 1989
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

I had a look at their website last night and really liked them 8)
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41