Loyalty - to CH, or to your Uni/HE?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you feel more of a loyalty to.....

Christ's Hospital
88%
Your University/College
12%

Total votes: 17

Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

don't know which i'll feel more loyalty to once i've left uni. Swansea has also been very formative. but like soph says, 'loyalty' is a bit jongoistic ain't it?.........
i'll remember the charge, but when i give money, i am going to ring-fence it (no pun intd). let's see how much gravel the stupid f*ckers can buy with that :evil:

matt - exeter. it's gettin a whole lot worse mate. the VC is not just pickin on chem and music, now he's planning to axe the modern languages (exeters strongest faculty). a small contingent from swansea (incl me) are going down soon to help stir sh*t, as we're going through the same thing.

lesson to be learned overall? business and education do not mix.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Hendrik wrote:don't know which i'll feel more loyalty to once i've left uni. Swansea has also been very formative. but like soph says, 'loyalty' is a bit jongoistic ain't it?.........
i'll remember the charge, but when i give money, i am going to ring-fence it (no pun intd). let's see how much gravel the stupid f*ckers can buy with that :evil:

matt - exeter. it's gettin a whole lot worse mate. the VC is not just pickin on chem and music, now he's planning to axe the modern languages (exeters strongest faculty). a small contingent from swansea (incl me) are going down soon to help stir sh*t, as we're going through the same thing.

lesson to be learned overall? business and education do not mix.
The VC is a sh1t I'm afriad - he closed down Chemistry in his last 2 unis too...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99