Worst drunken experience at CH

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Poogy
2nd Former

Worst drunken experience at CH

Post by Poogy »

Worst drunken experience at CH was when i drunk to much white lighting on the summer term of my deps...............................................................................................................................what was yours?????
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

Probably when a couple of us bought some cans of Guinness and a bottle of Martini Bianco from the shop the other side of the railway bridge on the way back from town one leave day. To this day I have never felt as ill as I did the next day after drinking that mixture! We were made to walk in a straight line by Miss Robinson back at BaB - lol :lol: Somehow I managed to swing it unlike the other girl involved! Think this was on my deps - could have been GE though :?
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

not being able to walk up the stairs on my 18th birthday.

funnily enough, i dont remember my drunken experiences....
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Re: worst druken experience at CH

Post by Hendrik »

Poogy wrote:Worst drunken experience at CH was when i drunk to much white lighting on the summer term of my deps...............................................................................................................................what was yours?????
what a remarkable coincidence, my worst drunken experience was also when 'Poogy' drank too much white lightening on his deps. i found him an hour later in the lav-ends doing his best to mop up his 'excess', albeit away from the drain.
so how did he thank me for erasing all traces of his cider-experience? by making me do it all again 30 seconds after i'd finished!

at least when i throw up it goes in the f*cking TOILET!
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

On my Grecians, the Maine A Christmas party was a drunken affair... I remember taking the barrel of King & Barnes Festive (hmmm... sweet beer...) into my study and about 3 of us drinking it...

Otherwise, Paddock threw up in my bin in my study once... cheers Pads...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

palgsm93 wrote:
Great Plum wrote:On my Grecians, the Maine A Christmas party was a drunken affair... I remember taking the barrel of King & Barnes Festive (hmmm... sweet beer...) into my study and about 3 of us drinking it...

Otherwise, Paddock threw up in my bin in my study once... cheers Pads...
The stains on the wall were still there when I took over the study!!
Nice... ;-)
helen
UF (Upper Fourth)

mining the lode

Post by helen »

This thread looks as if the contributors could write a good limerick or two on the subject of their bacchanalian revels or drunken forays, whichever you prefer. probably there's a more modern phrase that fits but I don't know it.
how about adding to the limerick thread??Surely a song or two, or some well chosen rhymes can be remembered from those occasions. All they need is reformatting.
Poogy
2nd Former

Post by Poogy »

my worst experience drink would be that god awful cider that hendrik and I brewed in grecians house in one of the cuboards that hold all the pipes it was a good try..........Mabey filtering it through hendriks sports T-shirts had somthing to do with the taste
Poogy
2nd Former

Post by Poogy »

hey hendrik i have not been the only one to become rather ill after drinking cider inlighten us to what happened three weeks ago at Jon's house

having said that you did get it all in the toilet :vom:
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Re: mining the lode

Post by Great Plum »

helen wrote:This thread looks as if the contributors could write a good limerick or two on the subject of their bacchanalian revels or drunken forays, whichever you prefer. probably there's a more modern phrase that fits but I don't know it.
how about adding to the limerick thread??Surely a song or two, or some well chosen rhymes can be remembered from those occasions. All they need is reformatting.
I would, but I'm not a poet...
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

Great Plum wrote:
helen wrote:This thread looks as if the contributors could write a good limerick or two on the subject of their bacchanalian revels or drunken forays, whichever you prefer. probably there's a more modern phrase that fits but I don't know it.
I would, but I'm not a poet...
Me neither! :shock:
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Great Plum wrote:I would, but I'm not a poet...
You might be.....but might not know-it?

(sorry!)

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

if you hadn't of said it, i was just about to! great minds think alike (as, presumably, do tiny immature minds!)

one of my worst drunken experiences:

I was staying at school one leave weekend for a shooting competition. it was about two minutes to lock-up and my drinking accomplice and I were still out on the far side of big side getting legless. We ran back as fast as we could to Maine A, where we had cunningly left one of the dayroom windows slightly ajar incase we couldn't make it back for lock-up. To our dismay, when we got there the window was locked shut! we scouted round the house and eventually saw that the window at the top of the piano room was openable. i managed to lift my accompolice to the window ledge so he could reach his arm through, open the bigger window, and let me in through the side door. despite our very drunken state, we managed it! as arranged, he let me in and we sneaked up to top dorm to the rooms we were staying in. when we got there, things were a little different than we remembered.

'errm, i thought this dorm had studies not cubies'
'it does dude, maybe we're in lower dorm'

'nope, we're definately in top-dorm'
'well it sure doesn't look like Maine A'

'that's coz it isn't Maine A, it's Barnes A! we've broken into the wrong f*cking house!'
'FUUUUUUUCK!!!'

i've never descended the main stairs so fast in my life.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Brilliant Hendrick... sheer class! ;)
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

if the housemaster we had to sign into wasn't a rather clueless dr stuart, i think the sh1t would have hit the fan.

"so why are you late boy?!"
"well sir, we were so wasted that we forgot about lock-up, and have just spent the last ten minutes breaking into a junior girls' dorm"