NEW TREASURER

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Foureyes
Grecian

NEW TREASURER

Post by Foureyes »

The new Treasurer is to be someone named GUY PERRICONE.
Who he? You might well ask - he appears to have risen without trace. If anyone can find a biog about him it would be interesting if it could be posted here.
:shock:
Avon
Deputy Grecian

Re: NEW TREASURER

Post by Avon »

Without trace? There's hardly a dearth of info on the www. Do you want his shoe size or something?
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

David
Where did you get your information about the appointment of the new Treasurer?

Any other information, such a a new Clerk, given the serious illness of the present incumbent?
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
anniexf
Button Grecian

Post by anniexf »

ailurophile
Deputy Grecian

Post by ailurophile »

I hadn't heard about the new Treasurer, but someone told me a few weeks ago that there's a new Clerk, a chap named Greg Andrews. I've just Googled this, and found an online copy of Housey dated mid March, there's an announcement on the back page
http://www.christs-hospital.org.uk/wp-c ... 13_WEB.pdf
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

I note that Guido Perricone (Italian American Eng) born 1962 was appointed as a Director of the Council of Almoners of Christs Hospital (our one!) on 21st March 2013. His occupation is registered as "company director" - one of the few to be so secretive. He does not give a second forename as he should if he has one (see below)

This is an 'interesting' name because there is a Guy Robert Perricone and a Guido Perricone, both of whom appear to live in Chelsea with Nathalie Perricone (I have not compared the exact street addresses).

The only Guido (Robert) Perricone (Italian national) in the UK telephone book is an ex-director of RBS Corporate Finance - I can't be 110% positive but the CH Guido and the RBS one were born in the same year. Married to Natalie, he disappeared from the Chelsea electoral roll in 2005 but this could have been by choosing not to have his name disclosed. That said, a Guy Robert Perricone then popped up as a company director (apparently not RBS) and partner to a Nathalie A Perricone on the same area voting register for a couple of years to 2009

Guy Robert Perricone is listed as a director of The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music (Publishing) Limited, ICA Direct Limited, etc. and possibly Cisl Systems limited

His introduction will be interesting.

I am slightly puzzled because the Council of Almoners is officially registered as "dormant" but there has been quite a lot of movement recently
Foureyes
Grecian

Post by Foureyes »

Sejintitenej
I am pretty certain that Guy Robert Perricone and Guido (Roberto?) Pennicone are one and the same man.
The (now) CH GRP was definitely the CEO of Institute of Contemporary Art but resigned in 2008, and in 2009 became the MD of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music, from which he resigned in 2012.
The factsheet issued by the Clerk last week (but not to be released to Old Blues until later this week) gives a number city/finance/banking appointments with names I do not recognise, but there is no mention of RBS.
I am interested that the Council is described as 'dormant' as that seems to have been the problem for some years.
:shock: