When You Left CH, Did You Cease to Have Access to the Musical Instrument You'd Learned How to Play?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

sejintenej
Button Grecian

Re: When You Left CH, Did You Cease to Have Access to the Musical Instrument You'd Learned How to Play?

Post by sejintenej »

rockfreak wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 pm Watching music videos on You Tube I've just stumbled across an interesting video called "How playing an instrument benefits your brain - Anita Collins". This claims that recent experiments by neural scientists have shown that when you play an instrument (and I imagine this means at any level) fireworks start going off in your brain, causing a radical upping of activity between the left and right hemispheres. Listening to music is good too but apparently there's nothing quite like making the effort to play.
I can understand that; it seems to be the melieu in which the person finds themselves. JR possibly knows better but I heard that learning the centre of London as taxi drivers have to do also builkds up some specific parts of the brain. Living is student quarters as I did fro several years certaianly helped my ability to discuss and that was clearly up to those around me.
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!