An Adrress to the Governing Council

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

robert totterdell
GE (Great Erasmus)

An Adrress to the Governing Council

Post by robert totterdell »

HI All

I have put this on the general site as I need as much input as possible, please.

Julian may decide that it should go on the separate abuse site.

I have made the decision to address the Council at CH. This was difficult but I feel that it is appropriate.

I have drafted my Address and amended again and again and again and - well it seems forever, but I now feel it is right.

I am asking Rf and Marty to email me directly with any comments that they would like me to make (or questions) and for all others just to get in touch now please. My direct email is [Email removed as obsolete - please contact via Private Message]

I have this one chance to say things and if any of you want me to say something then please let me know now.

For those who have already contacted me, I have taken on board all of your thoughts and comments and also the hurt and pain that you feel, as do I.

I will send out the Address on the day. This is a one-off chance so please help me.

Many thanks

Rob
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: An Adrress to the Governing Council

Post by J.R. »

Katharine.

Let this run for the time being. Julian will pick this up later. There is no secrecy over e-mail addresses on this site as far as I am aware.

John
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.