CH uniforms

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

englishangel wrote:All the Hertford posts are because I have sent Julian's invitation email to everyone on the Christ's Hospital Girls'School section on Friends Reunited. He had only sent it to the Horsham section and we thought that more women might join if the invitation came from a fellow Old Girl.
Isn't that a contradiction in terms ??
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

J.R. wrote:
englishangel wrote:All the Hertford posts are because I have sent Julian's invitation email to everyone on the Christ's Hospital Girls'School section on Friends Reunited. He had only sent it to the Horsham section and we thought that more women might join if the invitation came from a fellow Old Girl.
O.E.D. Fellow: equal; peer

I think that covers it.
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

englishangel wrote:
J.R. wrote:
O.E.D. Fellow: equal; peer

I think that covers it.
No comment, other than to say that reminds me of the joke about the fiver, which, unfortunately, might be considered too rude for even the jokes thread !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

And look what the cat/email brought in - me!!! No one else seems to have joined fom my era - perhaps they have really busy lives and are far too clever or boring to write such contradictory memoirs - as we were charged never to forget the benefits we received at CH!!!

:lol: :oops:
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach