Business Opportunity

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

gmitch
2nd Former

Business Opportunity

Post by gmitch »

If you want an extraordinary life and are fed up with the rat race, please take a look at this amazing opportunity. I have had a great career working for multi-national companies but decided after doing an MBA that there had to be more to life. Setting up this business was the result of my search for something else and I would be delighted to share it with any other Old Blues or any one who you know is open to an amazing life.

Many thanks

Graham Mitchell

Executives in training and we need more.

OTE: F/T £5,000 to £20,000 a Month & P/T Up to £2,500 per Month

Unlimited earnings: Be your Own boss, Marketing Director, Manager. Full support & training given

We are looking for people who want to be successful, have the ability to learn and the passion to build a National & International business of their own, that will lead to financial independence.

Is it time for a change? Are you getting the recognition you deserve? Is your income giving you what you want out of life? Would you like more time for yourself, holidays and family?

We are working with a global company with $2 Billion worldwide sales and who operates in over 100 countries

With the dynamic growth we are seeing here in the UK we are looking for several key players who want to build themselves a different lifestyle, feel secure in their future, not have to worry about pensions and have fun & travel. Full training given.
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

And the nature of this business opportunity??

Have to be honest, this reminds me of the "earn 2k per month working from home" when it's actually, "stuff 20,000 envelopes from home"

:D :D

Hope I'm wrong, so would be interested in the nature of the opportunity??

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

It reminds me of something I did when I was in Plymouth - was told it was a wonderful opporutnity and i ended up cold selling Scottish Power to people in Barnstaple for about 4 days before I couldn't stand it any more!
gmitch
2nd Former

No stuffing required!

Post by gmitch »

It is an opportunity to build your own business by helping other people. This is achieved by helping them look and feel better (using your products), or by helping them to achieve their goals, whether financial or personal (developing a business with them).

The company Forever Living is the world leader in Aloe Vera and Bee products and is active in over 100 countries in the rapidly expanding wellness, beauty and weight management markets. In 2004 the company turned over $2bn sales worldwide and is cash rich and debt free.

I found this company by chance when a friend recommended I drink aloe vera juice to help with worsening knee problems. I was sceptical at first, but after 2 weeks started to feel noticeable improvement and now some 6 months later the pain has gone. As for the business opportunity, I was also sceptical and tried my best to find "the catch", but couldn't.

I now work with a group of positive dynamic people who are together building their own dreams, not someone else’s.

Feel free to keep asking questions and well done for taking the time to get this forum up and running.
bb503
2nd Former

Post by bb503 »

Gmitch,

check your pm's.
antiphon
2nd Former

ban multi level marketing?

Post by antiphon »

Hearts, Amway, Herbalife, NSA and now apparently Forever Living Products (aloe vera and honey to the rest of us).

All of these get rich schemes are scams - enriching those at the top, whilst debasing and ripping off the "downline." It is obviously not up to me, but I think Julian should seriously consider removing Mr Mitchell's "scheme".

Oh, one more thing, on Mr Mitchell's own site, it states: "It is illegal for a promoter or participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme." yet that is exactly what the posting is.

Please feel free to come back to me in this forum or privately.
Guy Kirkwood - BaA, LB, MaA 78-85
Ollie Else
2nd Former

Post by Ollie Else »

Hi Guy

I have been with Forever Living Products for 9 years. I was a stressed out GP. Now I've retired 11 years early without having to take out my pension. I've been able to help a large number of people with the aloe based products - people for whom alopathic medicine was not working. Better still I've helped a large number of people create their own business's and do things with their lives that they never thought possible.

I'm interested in why you think this is a scam. Your understanding of this business seems to be lacking when you put Hearts together with Amway & Herbalife it is a dead give away that you do not really understand the principles of Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing. Hearts is an illegal pyramid scheme not just a scam. Amway & Herbalife are however very different to Hearts. They are perfectly bonifide companies which have been in existence well over 20 years. Not too many business's these days last that long - do they?

Forever Living Products is a Member of the DSA, holds the Investors in People award and has been in existence 28 years. Do I hear an :oops: from you.

I think it very important that before people rundown or degrade something they gets their facts correct. Don't you? Especially on the web where their comments are open for all to view.

If you are reading this and you are someone who is fed up with their lot I suggest you take a look at the opportunity Graham is offering.

Ollie Else
http://www.A1Recruitment.info
Bryan Hall
2nd Former

Genuine businesses vs scams

Post by Bryan Hall »

I have to agree with Ollie (I think we may have played rugby against each other when you were at - was it St Barts?).
There are genuine Multi Level marketing firms which offer business opportunities and products/services and these are not to be confused with pyramids which have no product or service transferring hands. I am an independant distributor (part time) with Telecom Plus which is listed on the LSE & provides low cost telephony, mobile, freephone, Internet, Gas and electricity services so if anyone out there wants to save money on utility bills (and with British Gas et al hiking prices everyone should be looking at switching supplier - its highlighted in the newspapers almost every week at the moment) please feel free to contact me.
All home phone calls to others on the network are free and I have saved hundreds of pounds in the 2 years I have been using the following services - landline, mobile, freephone, gas and electricity.
Deb GP
Deputy Grecian

Post by Deb GP »

Avon ladies.