security business (primarily door supervisors)

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

hannah
2nd Former

security business (primarily door supervisors)

Post by hannah »

I have just set up a new business supplying licenced security staff for venues in and around london. If any one knows any contacts who are looking for a trustworthy security supplier or is looking themselves I would be grateful of help to be able to expand our client base. Alternatively if you hold a valid sia licence and are looking for work we currently have job vacancies. Just send me a message or go to http://www.sobeksecurity.co.uk Thanks. Hannah Brown (Barnes A 98-05).
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

:offtopic: already, sorry.

I was reading an article the other day about a bloke who supplies venues with paramedics to save people (mostly girls I'm afraid) from themselves.

It cuts down on the 999 calls.

He has even stopped really drunk girls leaving venues with blokes they clearly don't know.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Good luck with your venture Hannah! :-)
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
eloisec
Deputy Grecian

Post by eloisec »

Good luck with the business. I do hope you're using Sobek in the way the people of Egypt worshiped him to gain his protection and strength, and not reviling him and killing the crocodiles of the area because of the evil that they could do :? :wink:
Eloise Carpenter
Col.A 87-94
hannah
2nd Former

Post by hannah »

Well...there is competition to get rid of, but really choose the name for the bit about protection and strength. :D trying to offer something a bit more professional than some of the thugs you see on the doors in london.
hannah
2nd Former

Post by hannah »

Also now offering static guarding for offices, other buildings, shops and really anywhere needing security guards. All first aid trained and security industry qualified.
hannah
2nd Former

Post by hannah »

We can also now offer highly skilled close protection officers for high risk or low level VIP work and security cleared chauffeurs for collection of VIPs. Staff details are available on request due to the personal nature of this work.

Also if you are looking for professional and polite security/hosts for corporate parties we can offer a considerable discount over our competitors for old blues.
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

Looks like you're going great guns with your business (if you'll excuse the slightly inappropriate expression!). I'm very impressed.
Catherine Standing (Cooper) Image
Canteen Cath 1.12 (1983-85) & Col A 20 (1985-90)

Any idiot can deal with a crisis. It takes a genius to cope with everyday life.
ben ashton
Grecian

Post by ben ashton »

If you ever branch out into Leicester give me a shout :P
Cherish pity; lest you drive an angel from your door

LaB 1, MidB 40, 97-02