IT kit for Russia

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

IanDoc01
2nd Former

IT kit for Russia

Post by IanDoc01 »

A contatc of mine is working with financing infrastructure projects in Russia. He is keen to know of any providers of IT equipment that can take on a supply contract for e.g. schools. Don't suppose you would have any idea where to find such people?

Thanks!

Cheers
Ian
gma
Grecian

Re: IT kit for Russia

Post by gma »

What sort of IT equipment, in even medium size orders he can go straight to the manufacturers; give us a slightly more detailed brief of what he's looking for and I can guarantee you that he'll have people falling over themselves to supply - as long as the end user's good for the money - he may have to suffer proforma invoices for a while - have quite broad based contacts with school IT equipment because of the childrens charity that I work with (it's what we buy for VI children) but can certainly pass names on or vicky verky
Gerrie M-A (GMA) - 2:34 71-75

"If you cannot have what you want, then learn to want what you have"
Anon or The Guru or someone worthy like that.
Wasn't DR.
Definitely not.
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Re: IT kit for Russia

Post by jtaylor »

I work for RM, the leading IT supplier to education in the UK - we tailor our products to education, and include low-power eco-PCs (we're launching a sub-50Watt PC, including display!), tough-books, and also software and services provision.

If I can help. let me know - might be able to to put you in touch with the right people at least.

www.rm.com

Cheers,

Julian
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.