Property For Rent- Kampala, Uganda

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

kayuki
2nd Former

Property For Rent- Kampala, Uganda

Post by kayuki »

If anyone is visiting the beautiful country of Uganda, my husband and I own a 2 bedroom house on a hillside surrounding the capital city of Kampala. It is around 20 mins car journey to the city center and 20 mins in the opposite direction to splendid countryside and game reserves.

The house is fully furnished, has running water, electric and a secure 6 foot wall surrounding the property to ensure privacy! If requested a car can be provided along with the house which has a garage inside the surrounding wall. I would rent it out cheaply for old blues so don't hesitate to PM me for anymore info.

Great experience for anyone who wants to see the source of the nile or stand on the equator! I don't mean to sound like a travel rep- but it really is pure HOUSEY quality! (more comfortable than those horsehair matresses anyway....)