New Student Job Website!

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

tkm
2nd Former

New Student Job Website!

Post by tkm »

Hello Housey!

Are you a student or recent grad looking for work? or a company looking for a more cost-effective approach to recruitment? Welcome FreelanceStudents.

The basic idea is as follows:

FreelanceStudents is the easiest and most effective way for businesses and private individuals (”employers”) to connect with talented, enthusiastic, and ambitious students from across the UK for one-off or short-term jobs. From artists and photographers to programmers and writers, many students will use FreelanceStudents daily to find their next freelance opportunity. By recruiting students, employers can make substantial cost savings. To make this possible we’ve created an easy-to-use platform where a simple job ad can be placed online very quickly.

So, please visit us at http://www.freelancestudents.co.uk. It's fresh out-the-box so we need your help to spread the word to other Old Blues, students, and businesses.

Kind regards,
Tim
----------------------------------------
CH 1991 - 1998 (Thorn B and Mid A)
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Re: New Student Job Website!

Post by englishangel »

I am going to send this to my daughter to spread the word among her friends, film students etc.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
tkm
2nd Former

Re: New Student Job Website!

Post by tkm »

hi englishangel,

I would truly appreciate that!

Kind regards,
Tim
----------------------------------------
CH 1991 - 1998 (Thorn B and Mid A)