Usborne Children's Books: looking for party/event organisers

Advertise your business here (this forum takes no responsibility for the quality of the businesses, and does not endorse or recommend - you use these businesses as you would any other)

Moderator: Moderators

mvgrogan
Deputy Grecian

Usborne Children's Books: looking for party/event organisers

Post by mvgrogan »

I am an Usborne Organiser... if you have children, you will probably have heard of Usborne Books! Usborne Publishing has been around for 30 years (celebrating this year) and I've been with them for just over 2 years. I arrange home parties, school events and other sales opportunities earning commission on my sales. I also provide support for schools & teachers in the form of sponsored reading & listening events. As a thank you to event hosts I donate a percentage of my sales in FREE books - I recently donated over £200 books to a local school!

Having dabbled for a couple of years, working around 2 small children, I am now trying to build a team of organisers to do the same in UK and across Europe (I am in Finland!) and thereby build my business.

If anyone is interested in a fun, flexible job (ideal for young mums or retired persons as well as real "go-getters") please have a look at my website and ask me about it.

http://www.usborneonline.org/MariaVatanen
Maria Vatanen nee Grogan 6's (6:12) 81-85 BaB (BaB48) 85-87