CH Catering, back of Dining Hall.....April 05 photos

Post any pictures of your time at CH, or pictures of people/places at CH now - what's changed over the past years? What's good/what's bad?

Moderator: Moderators

jtaylor
Forum Administrator

CH Catering, back of Dining Hall.....April 05 photos

Post by jtaylor »

Took a few up-to-date photos while I was down at the school last weekend.....b]Click on each picture for a full-res version of it.[/b]

The Scholarest catering facilities look quite impressive, and certainly much brighter and cleaner than I remember the kitchen area to be! Like the CH colour coding - looks rather impressive when you walk in...

Catering areas, corridors behind Dining Hall:-

Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
tobeconfirmed
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by tobeconfirmed »

So did you come here for a purpose, or just passing through? I've never noticed that the kitchen area is CH colour coded!
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Was there for the Final General Meeting of the CH Club, and took an opportunity to have a walk around....nice to see what's changed.
Went and sat in my old choir seat in the Chapel too - I see they've had a new hymn book produced in the last couple of years...

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
ben ashton
Grecian

Post by ben ashton »

pretty colours. but then u have to eat the food...
Cherish pity; lest you drive an angel from your door

LaB 1, MidB 40, 97-02
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Any Turkey Twizzlers on offer?? (I gather than these are selling out all over the country now in supermarkets, as everyone wants to try them to see what they're like!)

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

jtaylor wrote:Any Turkey Twizzlers on offer?? (I gather than these are selling out all over the country now in supermarkets, as everyone wants to try them to see what they're like!)

J
tobeconfirmed
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by tobeconfirmed »

Any Turkey Twizzlers on offer?? (I gather than these are selling out all over the country now in supermarkets, as everyone wants to try them to see what they're like!)
Thankfully not! But had turkey drumsticks for tea tonight incidentally though.

The döner kebabs are the best though - a piece of pitta bread, inside of which is a slice of circular burger meat.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Hmm, the colour coding in the kitchens was always a bit shocking at 7.30 in the morning...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99