Prep Play 1965? and 1st XV rugby 1966

Post any pictures of your time at CH, or pictures of people/places at CH now - what's changed over the past years? What's good/what's bad?

Moderator: Moderators

Nick Boyd
2nd Former

Prep Play 1965? and 1st XV rugby 1966

Post by Nick Boyd »

Click on the image for larger version:-

(Back Row): Claris, Tim Skinner, Michael Carpenter, (???), Matthew Oates, Tim Studley, Jeremy King, David Green, Martin Drury, Harris(?), Broadbridge(?), John Parkinson

(Middle Row): Stephen Burrard-Lucas, Francis Monk, Iles, Enderby, Tim Sanderson, Peter Borgars, Watterson, Stephen Bainger, Tim Cockrill, Clarkson,

(Sitting on Stage): Tattersall, Barker, Weller(?), Jerermy Harding-Egdar, Moxon, Morson, John Whitworth, (???), Nick Boyd

(Front Row): (???), Shimield, Funnel, Barnacle, Burgess

Can any supply the missing names?

Click on the image for larger version:-

(Back Row): Tim Cockrill, John Hall, Paul Campbell, Jeremy King, Martin Drury, David Johnson, Jan de Walden
(Middle Row): Martin Davidson, John Whitworth, Michael Carpenter, Jeremy Harding-Edgar, Nick Boyd
(Front Row): Francis Monk, Peter Borgars, David Eldridge
Spud
2nd Former

That Prep Play photo....

Post by Spud »

Hi there,

found this site by accident recently and was browsing thru' the photos when up came your two pictures - That was a bit of a blast from the past! I've no idea who that is in the back row that you've question marked but the other two - Martin Broadbridge & ? harris are correct (I remember his plate).

Sitting on stage the little chap two from the end (next to you) is Simon Johnson (me!!!)
and the bloke on the left on the front row is David Lowings, I believe.

Hope life has treated you well & thanks for stirring up a few old distant memories!

All the best, Simon (Prep B 1965 - Col A ->)
AKAP
Grecian

Re: That Prep Play photo....

Post by AKAP »

Spud wrote:Hi there,

found this site by accident recently and was browsing thru' the photos when up came your two pictures - That was a bit of a blast from the past! I've no idea who that is in the back row that you've question marked but the other two - Martin Broadbridge & ? harris are correct (I remember his plate).

Sitting on stage the little chap two from the end (next to you) is Simon Johnson (me!!!)
and the bloke on the left on the front row is David Lowings, I believe.

Hope life has treated you well & thanks for stirring up a few old distant memories!

All the best, Simon (Prep B 1965 - Col A ->)

Not heard or seen Nick in the forum since I started looking in soon after he posted this.