Bad things you didnt get caught doing (Sausage in Communion)

Share your memories and stories from your days at school, and find out the truth behind the rumours....Remember the teachers and pupils, tell us who you remember and why...

Moderator: Moderators

Gilly6
2nd Former

Re: Bad things you didnt get caught doing (Sausage in Communion)

Post by Gilly6 »

I cannot talk about some of the incidents for fear of reprisals....though it is safe to say I was pretty fortunate to receive my bible!

I think the night walking to girls houses was pretty good, various fights, but my proudest moment not getting caught was the aquisition of the cross bar from the rugby posts on our last night, being directly involved in the July 2000 sheep - napping incident and many romantic liasions!

Ah I love this forum - brilliant memories!
PeA31
2nd Former

Post by PeA31 »

huntertitus wrote:I thought kiff was '50s or '60s slang for heroin

Not that CH tea had drugs in it

One had to visit certain studies in Lamb B for that

allegedly...
There was a rumour that the kiff had bromide in it, but if it did it certainly didn't have the intended effect.
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

Gilly6 wrote:I cannot talk about some of the incidents for fear of reprisals.... being directly involved in the July 2000 sheep - napping incident and many romantic liasions!

Ah I love this forum - brilliant memories!
No, no Gilly6. You need not worry about reprisals on the Forum. Let's be free and frank here.

Wild! Woolly!

Cling to these brilliant memories. It's perfectly understandable that you should care deeply about your past romantic liaisons with the sheep. Sheep-napping only goes to demonstrate the depth of your innermost feelings. Ba! Ba! Ba! You will always remember that experience. It must have cared about you too.

No Forum-ite would judge you.
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Oh Angela, I am sitting here (at work) laughing my head off and with tears pouring down my face, you are a fool!!(in the nicest possible way). My work colleagues now know that if I am in this state I am reading something written by you.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

I was sure that JR would get there first! :wink:
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
Fertii
LE (Little Erasmus)

Re: Bad things you didnt get caught doing (Sausage in Commun

Post by Fertii »

Swimming in the old swimming pool at about 3 in the morning, naked and with a female student who i had woken up in her dormitory.

I was usually caught with everything that I did, including the grand finale with Colin Clune, Rupert McPetrie, Josh High and one other person whose name escapes me at present. That wine never tasted so good....
Requested Removal 18
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by Requested Removal 18 »

I asked if anyone was taking "Official" photos at the the Leavers' Ball and was told no, so I asked if I could do it provided the school paid me for the materials I used and for my services. Mr Husband said he could get me £25 to cover this but would need a receipt for any stuff I bought.

I gave him a receipt, took over 100 photos and had prints up the next afternoon to much gratification.

What they never found out was that:
a) I actually used film that I had already pilfered from the school darkroom
b) I used all the school's own chemicals and printing paper
c) The receipt was actually from a big booze run in Billingshurst. I had gone there to get a bottle of cider and a some gin for a couple of friends* and ran into David (?) Dixon who was having trouble purchasing a big order as the shop wouldn't serve him. Armed with my passport I bought the entire stock they wanted (2 box fulls and they also paid for my two bottles as a thank you) and I kept the receipt specifically for the photography scam. Back in those days it didn't have the shop name (just a VAT number) and wasn't itemised, so I simply circled a few items and deemed them "Bulk film", "Box of Paper" and "Chemicals". £25 ker-ching! Young Mr Dixon and his friends didn't get caught either.

* The reason I had to do the booze run was because me and Roger Garland had gone to Southwater on bikes the previous Wednesday to get said booze and to make a bit of money. However, on the way back there was a bit of a disaster. Roger stopped suddenly in front of me and being on a borrowed bike I went for the brake handles which weren't there, crashing into him. The bag fell on the ground smashing the gin, but the cider (a large 3 litre bottle) seemed ok, until we realised that there was a small pinhole. We decided that the best thing to do was to drink it then cycle back to school by 7 so we weren't missed. 3 litres of cider plus 2 empty-bellied skinny kids plus 3 mile cycle ride in about 12 minutes equals 2 slightly less than sober boys. Roger went to choir practice and I went back to house. Didn't get caught at all. Good times! :drinkers: :wine: :rolleyes:
AshDawson
2nd Former

Post by AshDawson »

Ahhh yea booze runs , unfortuneatly I did get caught in the end !!!!!!!
Ma A 1983 - La B - La A 1991 Long time ago but I can still remember it!!!!!!!!!