Anybody in Inner Wheel or Rotary?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Katharine
Button Grecian

Anybody in Inner Wheel or Rotary?

Post by Katharine »

Next weekend I'll be going to Belfast for the Annual Conference of Inner Wheel Clubs in Great Britain and Ireland. Inner Wheel is a ladies service organisation originally formed by the wives of Rotarians, now with a (slightly) wider membership. My membership is one way of fulfilling the Charge I was given all those years ago in Hertford.

Next July I will become the District Chairman for the 43 Inner Wheel Clubs in mid & North Wales, Wirral and Merseyside. I have already completed 3 years as their Overseas Service Chairman which saw me raising funds and awareness for work throughout the world. Three years which included far too many disasters including the tsunami, Darfur and ongoing famines and droughts.

I was wondering whether there was a chance of meeting anyone else in Belfast or any other such function? Next month I go to Christchurch for the International Convention.
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

THAT sounds like a busy job. good for you :)