What did you dream last night?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

I quite often dream about CH - I've had some dreams about people at CH I didn't know all that well too. People whose names I haven't given a thought about since I was at CH. :? A few of my CH dreams have included people I met after CH as well :lol:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

Jeeves wrote: Tasty Puff Banana Tpbacco Flavour. Banana flavoured shisha tobacco exists.
yep have seen the tasty drops stuff. i have banana sheesha tobacco, it's lovely. rose is the best though, despite all you uneducated chavs who think that apple is...

most of my dreams are fairly boring near-to-reality ones. you know, dreaming about stuff you noticed in the few hours before you went to bed.
Rory
Deputy Grecian

Post by Rory »

True - but your banana baccy one was the best so far - I've been relatively disappointed with mine since this started - the other night BNP won an election in Southwark and some guy was shooting people randomly in Leicester Sq. Then my house in the UK had a crack right across the roof about a foot wide so that I could see inside from above and the next night two cars crashed into my Greenwish house (that I owned before) and were wedged up against the front door so that I couldn't get out. One was a jaguar and one was a reliant robin!!??
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

Had a hideous night's sleep last night, crammed onto a lilo with my husband so that father-in-law and partner could have our bedroom. Woke up in the night thinking there was an intruder in the house as torchlight was working its way up the stairs. Father-in-law had got lost going to the toilet and was going up and down the stairs trying to find his room! I have never been so frightened in all my life. Pass the valium (and the baseball bat ..).
Catherine Standing (Cooper) Image
Canteen Cath 1.12 (1983-85) & Col A 20 (1985-90)

Any idiot can deal with a crisis. It takes a genius to cope with everyday life.
Rory
Deputy Grecian

Post by Rory »

Last night my daughter's orange cat yawned (as cats do) right next to my cup of espresso - and it tried to sniff the coffee whilst mid yawn and it got the rim of the coffee dup stuck in its mouth .....
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

Rory wrote:the other night BNP won an election in Southwark and some guy was shooting people randomly in Leicester Sq. Then my house in the UK had a crack right across the roof about a foot wide so that I could see inside from above and the next night two cars crashed into my Greenwish house (that I owned before) and were wedged up against the front door so that I couldn't get out. One was a jaguar and one was a reliant robin!!??
in fairness to your imagination, this is all quite likely stuff if the BNP do ever win a major election...
Hendrik
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hendrik »

i dreamed that my girlfriend and i were on a flying visit to my home village and had just come out of restaurant and the blossom on the trees was absolutely outstanding, it had erupted since we had been eating. by this time it was dawn. we thought that if the trees outside the restaurant were good, then the ones in the park must be stunning. we hurried across Cranfield airfield (illegal, max fine 10,000) to get to the park before the sunlight damaged all the blossom. by the time we got there, the local chavs had ruined it all.
marty
Grecian

Post by marty »

I once had a dream that concorde crashed. Later that week it did...
My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

marty wrote:I once had a dream that concorde crashed. Later that week it did...
That means you must be psychotic. Or is it psychic? Maybe both! :wink:
Catherine Standing (Cooper) Image
Canteen Cath 1.12 (1983-85) & Col A 20 (1985-90)

Any idiot can deal with a crisis. It takes a genius to cope with everyday life.
marty
Grecian

Post by marty »

cj wrote:
marty wrote:I once had a dream that concorde crashed. Later that week it did...
That means you must be psychotic. Or is it psychic? Maybe both! :wink:
Thanks! Actually this happens to me occasionally. Last Saturday I woke up and thought about going to the pub to watch Chelsea v Man Utd. In the end I didn't go but I did think very clearly to myself 'I bet Rooney gets injured'. I couldn't believe it when I turned on the news in the evening. Sadly it doesn't appear to work with lottery results...
My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
hound of the baskervilles
2nd Former

Post by hound of the baskervilles »

Last Saturday I woke up and thought about going to the pub to watch Chelsea v Man Utd. In the end I didn't go but I did think very clearly to myself 'I bet Rooney gets injured'. I couldn't believe it when I turned on the news in the evening. Sadly it doesn't appear to work with lottery results...[/quote]

Any dreams of Arsenal winning the Champions League Final?

I hope so.
Michael Baskerville - Maine B 99-05, Gr E 05-06.