1001 uses for used and waiting to be used politicians.....

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Jude
Button Grecian

1001 uses for used and waiting to be used politicians.....

Post by Jude »

I would vote that Johnny 2 jags (humper of the month) gets used to find minefields by rolling over the ground......
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

With 'Junket' Blunkett to lead the way, Jude ????
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Re: 1001 uses for used and waiting to be used politicians...

Post by Mid A 15 »

Jude wrote:I would vote that Johnny 2 jags (humper of the month) gets used to find minefields by rolling over the ground......
Spelling error Jude :!: You mean Johnny 2 shags :wink:
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Laura M
Deputy Grecian

Post by Laura M »

Indeed or perhaps two jabs?? Why would one yet alone two women sleep with him!!!
Two men lying in a bed, one rolled over to the other and said, 'I'm gonna lead me a life of danger, I'm gonna marry a WESSEX RANGER!'
BaA 97-03 GrW 03-04
DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Post by DavebytheSea »

at the same time???????? - I didn't know that!
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)
midget
Button Grecian

Post by midget »

Jude wrote:I would vote that Johnny 2 jags (humper of the month) gets used to find minefields by rolling over the ground......
Maybe with Blunkett to do the rolling? How anyone could stand being within 100 yds of either, let alone in bed is beyond belief
Thou shalt not sit with statisticians nor commit a social science.
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

well strange as it seems we all have the smae feelings of vileness, ludicy and general loathesome thoughts for our dear government.... I say he should resign, but I think being fired as an 80th birthday salute from the biggest cannon we have might be a good idea for Johnny 2shags in 2 jags...
marty
Grecian

Post by marty »

Well you could get Blunkett to do that - after all he wouldn't know what you were about to make him do. Even if he did twig he could send the dog in first...

Other uses:

Tony Blair's pinnochio nose as a washing line.
John "Two Birds" Prescott as a bouncy castle
Charles Clarke's ears as satellite dishes
Margaret Beckett as a scarecrow
Charles Kennedy's nose as a lighthouse
Robin Cook as compost
My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Well I think you are all very rude.

But then I don't want to be arrested under the 'prevention of terrorism' act.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
BTaylor
Deputy Grecian

Post by BTaylor »

You might not like Prescott, but he only shagged his secretary. Loose morals and you have to pity his wife but hardly the sin of the century.

I hate to think what would happen to UK business if the same righteous indignation was applied.
Thornton 85-92
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

BTaylor wrote:You might not like Prescott, but he only shagged his secretary. Loose morals and you have to pity his wife but hardly the sin of the century.

I hate to think what would happen to UK business if the same righteous indignation was applied.
I'm no Prescott sympathist, but I am with you on this. I'd far rather he resigned for many other reasons...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

BTaylor wrote:You might not like Prescott, but he only shagged his secretary. Loose morals and you have to pity his wife but hardly the sin of the century.

In my opinion anybody that sets themselves up to control the lives of others is subject to higher and stricter moral standards and scrutiny than ordinary working people.

Prescott has revealed a lack of morality and integrity in his personal life which suggests that he has the capability to apply the same standards (or lack of) to his professional life.

He has thereby demonstrated his unsuitability for high office since, by definition, only the best should serve in high office.

For the avoidance of any doubt I am not singling out Prescott or other Labour politicians. I said the same about that slimeball Cecil Parkinson, "Knobber" Norris and Paddy Pantsdown when they were shown to lack personal integrity.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Richard Ruck
Button Grecian

Post by Richard Ruck »

Great Plum wrote:

I'm no Prescott sympathist, but I am with you on this. I'd far rather he resigned for many other reasons...
Yes, I lean towards this view, too.

Out-of-hours rumpy-pumpy happens in all walks of life, so even slimy politicians can't be expected to be immune.

However, the second they start to preach moral values to the people who elected them then they are absolutely fair game.

I rather liked the dignified way the French treated Mitterand and his mistress. Not only did they not make a fuss, it was almost expected of a man in his position (if you'll excuse the expression).
Ba.A / Mid. B 1972 - 1978

Thee's got'n where thee cassn't back'n, hassn't?
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

well now you must have read that he took his shaggy secretary to Italy with him for some conferance on an RAF jet, for which we are paying...

With tendancies towards violence, a lack of morality and integrity in his personal life which suggests that he has the capability to apply the same standards (or lack of) to his professional life. And the total inadaquacies for a 2nd in command he should resign with immediate effect. I will email Tony-crony with his dummy and tell him where to put a lots of things!

Nanny state, with indescreet CEO's, money going in wrong directions.... it's time for them to all go....

We need a female to lead, one with strong minded thoughts on how to put hte Great back into Britan. A party with more female to males (sorry chaps but this is / has been proven/proved) will sort out the chaff from the wheat and get us back on our feet.

as for uses... drug tests for cancer curing drugs
cleaning up parks for children
washing the windows of those who they have forced to live in high rise flats (My poor Mam for starters)
going through Education again to see if they could pass the basic exams that they have changed, changed and oh changed again...

I think I will go and calm down....
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

englishangel wrote:Well I think you are all very rude.

But then I don't want to be arrested under the 'prevention of terrorism' act.

C'mon Mary - let it out - we know how you really feel!!