Where has Mickey gone?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

sejintenej
Button Grecian

Where has Mickey gone?

Post by sejintenej »

He's been removed, I'm sure of it.

Just excuse me a moment or twenty. OK, I know I should be big enough by now to excuse myself but I have just had a nasty shock. It was definitely a 440 volt shock - not one of thoise little household 230 volt ones but a read full blooded Unofficial Christs Hospital Forum shock or perhaps even a KGB inspired 4400 volt one.

I have just seen honesty, starkers, in its full inflattering glory. Not hidden not dissimulated but full frontal in all its shocking [I can't use that word in front of a family audience even if you were at Christs Hospital and got the unmasked facts of life direct from DRW].

I am referring to our newest member. His (or is it her?) occupation is claimed to be himself (kinky so-and-so) and his sole admitted interest is in himself (wow). OK so if we admit it (which we don't) then perhaps that might just go for one or two of us - I deny it for myself, but for someone to actually admit it in front of the assembled multitudes (well, I'm the only one logged in at present so that makes me a multitude) is an eyeopener, a mindboggler. He even has a website showing lots of pretty houses - but I'm not sure I want yet another house and one which will soon be in the middle of a snowfield? As for the text? I can't read it - its all cyrillic or something strange - something taught at Hoiusie in the new enlightened age of Mandarin oranges and Russian wodka?

profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=921

I'm sure Domostryka is taking the Mickey and extracting the urine; what does he want with them? Perhaps he'll tell us in the fullness of time .....:mrgreen:

In the meantime please return Mickey and the piss :soapbox:
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
Mrs C.
Button Grecian

Post by Mrs C. »

several glasses already is it???? :D
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

Mrs C. wrote:several glasses already is it???? :D
It's Christmas - season of goodwill and all that so I thought I would change my image for a day or so. :lol:

OTOH wiv me arfritis 'n orl that oi need sum oil to make the joints move guvn'r. At least the sun is over the yardarm somewhere. :roll:
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Hmmm, confused...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Mrs C.
Button Grecian

Post by Mrs C. »

We seem to have had several more very odd foreigners joining in the last couple of days!
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
Katharine
Button Grecian

Post by Katharine »

Mrs C. wrote:We seem to have had several more very odd foreigners joining in the last couple of days!
I hope they are not posting any more spam, I haven't seen any for a while now. Julian and Simon have better things to do over Christmas than remove spam.
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

http://domostroyka.org/

Makes yer fink, dunnit ?

Anyone read Russian ?
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Warning

Post by sejintenej »

We have a new member calling himself Adamantyss from "Norvey". He has a web site which I mistook for Gjetost (a lovely sweet Norwegian cheese) but it is not - it leads to a search site and all sorts of pop-ups.

The site was given it's domain name on 24th Dec 2006 - the day Adamantyss joined us.

The available data on the domain owner is:
Organization: Maltuzi Holdings
Email: admin@maltuzi.com
800 West El Camino Real Suite 180
Mountain View, CA, 94040
Phone: 650-814-6730

This phone number is that of a cell phone (mobile in English) whose owner is based in Palo Alto. The company is not listed in telephone directories. There are 22 companies listed at this address and surprise, surprise, bnot one of them is Maltuzi. On top of that several hide their background - even their phone numbers.

The Registrar who issued the domain name can be contacted at abuse@nameking.com It is a Los Angeles company, Name King Inc,

Name King in California is not listed in telephone or other directories available to me and, thus not having an address I should be temporarily stymied. However, I have discovered that for internet registration purposes their real name is
Oversee and they claim to be at
818 W 7th Street Suite 700
Los Angeles CA 90017
California. US
tel 213-408-0080
email is ipadmin@oversee.net

It goes without saying that this company is not one of the 33 listed in that building and none of them has this phone number. There is a company with the same landline provider "XO" but the above number is registered in Santa Ana, not Los Angeles. (I didn't pay to get the subscriber's name and address nor have I bothered to take the search further)

Interesting ten minutes work - passes the time!

Beware, or if you understand Legalese, Caveat Emptor
Foureyes
Grecian

SURPRISED

Post by Foureyes »

sejintenej
I can see exactly why you did that little bit of investigation, but I find it rather worrying that you can discover so much in just "ten minutes" of electronic delving. I am NOT criticising you, only commenting on the facilities now available to those who know how to use the Internet.
:shock: