Are you average?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Euterpe13
Button Grecian

Post by Euterpe13 »

I scored 7, but cheated both on the MW2C question ( 2 sprogs, no live-in aliens) and the lav question - I mean, does anyone really count this ?
( no to former, yes to latter, so they even out I suppose - and we ALL think that we are good drivers !)
Hertford - 5s/2s - 63-70
" I wish I were what I was when I wanted to be what I am now..."
BTaylor
Deputy Grecian

Post by BTaylor »

englishangel wrote:I think they reckon that the most average person is going to be around 34, and live in Swindon.
Ahem...

33 and live near Swindon. I wouldn't like to think of myself as average...
Thornton 85-92
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

Euterpe13 wrote:I scored 7, but cheated both on the MW2C question ( 2 sprogs, no live-in aliens) and the lav question - I mean, does anyone really count this ?
( no to former, yes to latter, so they even out I suppose - and we ALL think that we are good drivers !)
Alas, Barbara, I really don't think I'm a good driver. But I know I could improve.

Trips to loo - counted anxiously by men with prostate problems, both sexes with detrusor instability, young and older women with damaged pelvic floors, people anxious about diuretic medication, sufferers from cystitis. And others! Oh dear.

Munch
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

I only got 2, the 2nd and the last.
There are lots of questions that are debatable, so I took no as an answer.

What constitutes "close friends"?

My father was working class, but all of his children have "done well"

I can cook a load of meals but can't remember ever doing spaghetti bolognaise as it always looks as though it came out of a can. (I once did a 24lb turkey for a large group. I asked my wife to get a 12lb turkey but she came home with a 11 kg one. Bit of a squeeze in the oven)

I'm on permanent holiday.

I use mobile phones for emergencies, etc etc.
Yet I have always thought of myself as pretty ordinary.

It's a shame many people seem to take this type of survey as serious, rather than something to fill a space on a day with no news.
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Seven 'Yes's'
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.