Are you mad?

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

cj
Button Grecian

Are you mad?

Post by cj »

In response to Jeeves' lament on the lack of new and interesting topics, might this one fit the bill?

http://www.viewzone.com/luscher.html

Unfortunately for blondie95 there is no pink to choose from. Those who select black as their first choice might also like to seek some professional help. Apparently I 'need peace and quiet, and the avoidance of anything which might distress him further'. Fat chance of that. Also looks like I'm in the wrong body. Could you please call me Tarquin from now on.
Catherine Standing (Cooper) Image
Canteen Cath 1.12 (1983-85) & Col A 20 (1985-90)

Any idiot can deal with a crisis. It takes a genius to cope with everyday life.
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

I can click all the colours but when I click the last one it still tells me to click the last one for results.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

You obviously don't need any help then!

Jeeves
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by Jeeves »

Same problem as Englishangel here. I don't need to do the test, I am mad!
Jeeves
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by Jeeves »

Oops that can be read two ways... what I mean by same problem is, I had the same problem with the test if i click all the colours it still tells me to click the last one. I'm not insinuating that Englishangel is mad. After all, I don't want to be criticised for being condescending, supercool, smug, self-satisfied AND malicious!!
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Everyone KNOWS I am mad so it's water off a duck's back to me.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Mrs C.
Button Grecian

Post by Mrs C. »

it won`t tell me the results , no matter how nicely I click the letters!
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

Oh dear! I've done it several times, with everything behaving as it should. I now have a usable range of personality disorders to be getting on with.

Euterpe13
Button Grecian

Post by Euterpe13 »

The internet version froze for me too, so I did the manual version, i.e. first and last colours :

"The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond his capabilities, or his reserves of strength, have led to considerable anxiety and to a sense of personal (but unadmitted) inadequacy. He attempts to remedy this by intense activity and by insistence on getting his own way. Faulty self-control can lead to uncontrolled displays of anger."

oh dear......
Hertford - 5s/2s - 63-70
" I wish I were what I was when I wanted to be what I am now..."
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Post by jhopgood »

Managed to do the complete version

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Takes easily and quickly to anything which provides stimulation. Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics cleverly so as to avoid endangering his chances of success or undermining others confidence in himself.

All sounds too political for me. Or maybe I'm just devious.
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)
cj
Button Grecian

Post by cj »

jhopgood wrote:Managed to do the complete version

DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- Takes easily and quickly to anything which provides stimulation. Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality with an altogether charming and impressive influence on others. Uses tactics cleverly so as to avoid endangering his chances of success or undermining others confidence in himself.

All sounds too political for me. Or maybe I'm just devious.
And here was me thinking that you were editing school magazines. Playblue?

Kate
2nd Former

Post by Kate »

Similary I could only get the short version to work - but apparently I "feel insufficiently valued in her existing situation, and is seeking different conditions in which she will have greater opportunity of demonstrating her worth."

Hmm...... I'm not convinced that's true!
Katharine
Button Grecian

Post by Katharine »

Did Kate really get a female version?

I got this:
PROBLEM UNDERLYING THE PRESENT STRESS -- Anxiety and restless dissatisfaction, either with his circumstances or with unfulfilled emotional needs, have produced stress. he feels misunderstood, disoriented and unsettled. This drives him into a search for new conditions or relationships, in the hope that these might offer greater contentment and peace of mind.
DESIRED OBJECTIVE -- His need to feel more causative and to have a wider sphere of influence makes him restless and he is driven by his desires and hopes. May try to spread his activities over too wide a field.
CURRENT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR -- Willing to become emotionally involved as he feels rather isolated and alone. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense, although he tries to avoid open conflict.

I'd have to ask someone else if any of it is true - I don't recognise myself here!
Katharine Dobson (Hills) 6.14, 1959 - 1965
Kate
2nd Former

Post by Kate »

Nope - I confess to a bit of editing on my part.....
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Thanks, Dr Luscher!

Post by Angela Woodford »

A rather thrilling result - but I could get only the manual version.

Takes a delight in action, and wants to be recognised and esteemed for his personal accomplishments.

Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting nature, whether erotically stimulating , or otherwise. Wants to be regarded as an exciting and interesting personality, with an altogether charming and impressive influence. Uses tactics skilfully as to avoid endangering his chances of success, or undermining others' confidence in himself.

jhopgood - we're soooo alike!

Excitedly, Munch
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""