Mucca

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Vonny
Button Grecian

Mucca

Post by Vonny »

Did anyone else see Mucca ranting & raving outside the courts on tv yesterday?
The comment she made about the £35,000 per year her daughter will get was outrageous (in my opinion!) - something along the lines of "my daughter will ONLY get £35,000 a year so she won't be able to travel first class like her father - I will have to pay for that" :shock: :shock: THIRTY FIVE GRAND :shock: That's more than some families earn in a year to keep the whole family. How completely mindless of her to say that.
She failed to mention he will also pay her school fees plus child care etc:
"On top of this Sir Paul will pay £35,000 a year directly to their daughter Beatrice, plus her school fees and nanny."
:shock:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Re: Mucca

Post by Angela Woodford »

Couldn't agree more, Vonny! What a vulgar, selfish and greedy woman!

We can only hope that her next man is a gold-digging character, out for a share in her millions, who'll then divorce her for half of said millions....

Headlines this morning said that, in court, she had chucked her glass of water over Fiona Shackleton, Paul's lawyer. Heather Mills is a demented fantasist, in my opinion. But I do feel sorry for the little girl Beatrice, being brought up by such a person.

Love from Munch
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

Angela Woodford wrote: What a vulgar, selfish and greedy woman!

We can only hope that her next man is a gold-digging character, out for a share in her millions, who'll then divorce her for half of said millions....

Headlines this morning said that, in court, she had chucked her glass of water over Fiona Shackleton, Paul's lawyer. Heather Mills is a demented fantasist, in my opinion. But I do feel sorry for the little girl Beatrice, being brought up by such a person.
I couldn't agree more with every phrase; what a pity a man is not allowed to write/say that about her! [Correction - for woman read b**ch]
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Apparently, to earn a bit more money, she intends to write a book.

It will be entitled......

"The Hokey Cokey - Staying Married, and other things I can't do" !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

J.R. wrote:Apparently, to earn a bit more money, she intends to write a book.

It will be entitled......

"The Hokey Cokey - Staying Married, and other things I can't do" !
:shock: :lol: :lol:

Well at least we will all get to see exactly how much money she WANTED when the details are released.
I've never liked the woman and after this fiasco I would assume she will have even less supporters. Whatever anyone says about Paul - at least he has maintained a dignified silence.
And as for the water thing - apparantly Mucca has boasted of Pauls lawyer having had a christening in court :roll: She's only proved to everyone how completely childish she is. She doesn't deserve a penny of Pauls money :evil:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Post by kerrensimmonds »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7302736.stm

I'd be embarrassed if a Judge said publicly that I was inconsistent and unreliable....how come she deserves the settlement she DID get?
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
blondie95
Button Grecian

Post by blondie95 »

She seems to have totally lost sight of what she should have been doing-ensuring her daughter is protected!

£35,000 a year for a child is hardly something to be scoffed at, im sure there are thousands of people in their own homes thinking that if only they had some of that to help with looking after a child.

She really has done herself no favours by ranting like that-but what made me laugh is the british press and tv here this morning haver critisced her for it and said she should stop complaining about the money but in the states where i caught some of a new programme there-they are saying she shold have gotten more and portarying her as the total opposite to what the british press do!
Amy Leadbeater
BaB 2000-01, Gre W01-02

Check out my blog http://leadpencils.blogspot.com/
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

blondie95 wrote:She seems to have totally lost sight of what she should have been doing-ensuring her daughter is protected!

£35,000 a year for a child is hardly something to be scoffed at, im sure there are thousands of people in their own homes thinking that if only they had some of that to help with looking after a child.
Amy; that is just her pocket money; school fees and nanny are on top of that. In any case the b***h wants to keep her so she can pay for the champers and upgardes to first class out of her £24 million. I personally have no doubt that daddy would like to look after her and even less doubt that he would make a better job of it. I wonder whether Social Services are investigating whether the child is "at risk"; perhaps they should investigate the mother's mental condition.
blondie95 wrote:She really has done herself no favours by ranting like that-but what made me laugh is the british press and tv here this morning haver critisced her for it and said she should stop complaining about the money but in the states where i caught some of a new programme there-they are saying she shold have gotten more and portarying her as the total opposite to what the british press do!
Merkins are "different".
kerrensimmonds
Button Grecian

Post by kerrensimmonds »

Yeeouch.
That's a bit below the belt?
Kerren Simmonds
5's and 2's Hertford, 1957-1966
blondie95
Button Grecian

Post by blondie95 »

sejintenej wrote:
blondie95 wrote:She seems to have totally lost sight of what she should have been doing-ensuring her daughter is protected!

Amy; that is just her pocket money; school fees and nanny are on top of that. In any case the b***h wants to keep her so she can pay for the champers and upgardes to first class out of her £24 million. I personally have no doubt that daddy would like to look after her and even less doubt that he would make a better job of it. I wonder whether Social Services are investigating whether the child is "at risk"; perhaps they should investigate the mother's mental condition.
blondie95 wrote:She really has done herself no favours by ranting like that-but what made me laugh is the british press and tv here this morning haver critisced her for it and said she should stop complaining about the money but in the states where i caught some of a new programme there-they are saying she shold have gotten more and portarying her as the total opposite to what the british press do!

thats what gets me even more the fact that that £35k is just pocket money and that the big expsenses such as school fees will be paid for by him anyway!

Merkins are "different".
Amy Leadbeater
BaB 2000-01, Gre W01-02

Jo
Button Grecian

Post by Jo »

When the case first blew up and she took so much stick from the media, I felt quite sorry for her and tried to keep an open mind. However, after seeing her ranting, whining, and generally playing the victim a couple of times on TV, I realised exactly why the public at large dislike her so much. She's thoroughly obnoxious, and I too feel sorry for Beatrice being raised by such a mother.
Jo
5.7, 1967-75
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

Just read some more of the judgement; her payout is based on her getting £600,000 per annum plus £2.5 million to buy a property in London. Don't forget she already has many millions of poiunds worth of assets of her own.

The £16,500,000 being paid up front is probably calculated to bear interest so that she gets that £600,000 every year for life. I don't know the tax rules but at the worst she will be getting £986.30 each and every day with no mortgage - and she can't afford to upgrade her daughter's air tickets from coach to business class! Flying? the kid should be in school for heaven's sake. And as for her, poor thing - she can't afford a new broomstick to go under her knee :P . or is it :( and inflation is going to cut her standard of living summat awful - only 3 kg of Sevruga for breakfast

Just think, Amy, she could pay for your wedding with 10 or 15 days income (at a guess).
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Post by Angela Woodford »

I wonder if she will remain a vegetarian? According to the ex she left in the lurch (wedding planned; he was left with the bills) her signature dish was Lancashire Hot Pot.

Correct me if I remember this wrongly. It's always fun when plants are wrapped in a tabloid newspaper....
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
blondie95
Button Grecian

Post by blondie95 »

this recent outburst, demands and deludiness that she has shown surely should make someone question the wellbeing of their daughter beatrice?
Amy Leadbeater
BaB 2000-01, Gre W01-02

MarkB
3rd Former

Post by MarkB »

Angela Woodford wrote: Correct me if I remember this wrongly. It's always fun when plants are wrapped in a tabloid newspaper....
Ha,ha, yes, I've a dental appointment next week... can't wait to read 'Hello'. :)