2013 !!

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
J.R.
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14817
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 pm
Real Name: John Rutley
Location: Dorking, Surrey

2013 !!

Post by J.R. » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 pm

On behalf of the Moderators and 'staff' of this Unofficial CH Site, may I wish all members, visitors and their families........

A Happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year.


John R.


:wine: :rock: :wine:
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.

cupcakemom
GE (Great Erasmus)
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 pm
Real Name: Sophie Winship (nee Mourilyan)

2013 !!

Post by cupcakemom » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 pm

Happy new year to one and all!

User avatar
jtaylor
Forum Administrator
Posts: 1648
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:32 am
Real Name: Julian Taylor-Gadd
Location: Wantage, OXON
Contact:

Re: 2013 !!

Post by jtaylor » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 pm

HEAR HEAR!!

Happy New Year to everyone who continues to read, post and particularly financially support the Unofficial CH Forum - it's really appreciated, and I hope you all have a great 2013!

Julian
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Image
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
http://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.

CHDad
Deputy Grecian
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:46 am

Re: 2013 !!

Post by CHDad » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Happy New Year one and all.

User avatar
Ajarn Philip
Button Grecian
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm
Real Name: Phil Underwood
Location: Thailand

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Ajarn Philip » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:27 am

And a Happy New Year from me too, over here in the Land of Smiles.

Am slowly ploughing my way through what must be a year's worth of posts, looking at both the happy news and the sad.
Michael Carrington gone, but he must have achieved a good age after a most worthy life.
Kerren ill, I do hope she's recovering.

Very best wishes to all. :drinkers:
I know exactly what words I am wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiffsquiddled around

Phil Underwood Ma A Col A Mid B 68-75

Fjgrogan
Button Grecian
Posts: 1427
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 pm
Real Name: Frances Grogan (nee Haley)
Location: Surbiton, Surrey

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Fjgrogan » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:10 am

Good to see you back on the forum Philip. Are you well?
Frances Grogan (Haley) 6's 1956 - 62

'A clean house is a sign of a broken computer.'

User avatar
Ajarn Philip
Button Grecian
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:30 pm
Real Name: Phil Underwood
Location: Thailand

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Ajarn Philip » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:31 am

Well enough is the best answer to that one, I think!
Quality of life still good, still working, still playing and still being very lucky in love with Mrs Ajarn! :rolleyes: :lol:
I know exactly what words I am wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiffsquiddled around

Phil Underwood Ma A Col A Mid B 68-75

User avatar
J.R.
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14817
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 pm
Real Name: John Rutley
Location: Dorking, Surrey

Re: 2013 !!

Post by J.R. » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:09 am

Ajarn Philip wrote:Well enough is the best answer to that one, I think!
Quality of life still good, still working, still playing and still being very lucky in love with Mrs Ajarn! :rolleyes: :lol:

Glad to hear it, Phil !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.

User avatar
Mid A 15
Button Grecian
Posts: 2928
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 1:38 pm
Real Name: Claude Rains
Location: The Patio Of England (Kent)

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Mid A 15 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Ajarn Philip wrote:And a Happy New Year from me too, over here in the Land of Smiles.

Am slowly ploughing my way through what must be a year's worth of posts, looking at both the happy news and the sad.
Michael Carrington gone, but he must have achieved a good age after a most worthy life.
Kerren ill, I do hope she's recovering.

Very best wishes to all. :drinkers:
Good to see you back Phil :drinkers:

Try and visit a bit more often.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72

User avatar
Jo
Button Grecian
Posts: 2230
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:36 pm
Real Name: Jo Sidebottom
Location: Milton Keynes
Contact:

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Jo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Mid A 15 wrote:
Ajarn Philip wrote:And a Happy New Year from me too, over here in the Land of Smiles.

Am slowly ploughing my way through what must be a year's worth of posts, looking at both the happy news and the sad.
Michael Carrington gone, but he must have achieved a good age after a most worthy life.
Kerren ill, I do hope she's recovering.

Very best wishes to all. :drinkers:
Good to see you back Phil :drinkers:

Try and visit a bit more often.
I must be spending too much time on Facebook. I was looking for the Like button :lol:
Jo
5.7, 1967-75

Angela Woodford
Button Grecian
Posts: 2880
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:55 am
Real Name: Angela Marsh
Location: Exiled Londoner, now in Staffordshire.

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Angela Woodford » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:38 am

Me too, Jo!
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""

Angela Woodford
Button Grecian
Posts: 2880
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:55 am
Real Name: Angela Marsh
Location: Exiled Londoner, now in Staffordshire.

Re: 2013 !!

Post by Angela Woodford » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 am

Totally amazed by 2013 so far.

I have a whole new life all of a sudden. I have met a wonderful man and have moved in with him in Staffordshire!

:shock:
:D
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests