Guarantor Needed

Offers of support or requests for support and advice from Old Blues. Personal difficulties, financial advice etc. offered and requested...

Moderator: Moderators

Jolyon
GE (Great Erasmus)

Guarantor Needed

Post by Jolyon »

Simply put I need a guarantor for a flat that I'm trying to move into.

Currently I'm working for the Cambridge Assessment exam body, but on a long term temp contract.

Because of this the agency are looking for someone in full time work, earning over £40,000 and a home owner.

Since my parents divorce one of them is a home owner and the other earns more than that much.

I'm recently graduated after loosing 8 years to illness, finding it incredibly hard in this climate and exasperated to find yet another hurdle in my way.

Can anyone stand as guarantor? I've never missed a rental payment in my life, even when on incapacity benefit and off work long term.

Jolyon.winstone@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to get hold of me.

Jolyon

89-95 MaineB, Mid B, Lamb A
In a little place in our hearts we never leave
jhopgood
Button Grecian

Re: Guarantor Needed

Post by jhopgood »

Jolyon wrote:Simply put I need a guarantor for a flat that I'm trying to move into.

Currently I'm working for the Cambridge Assessment exam body, but on a long term temp contract.

Because of this the agency are looking for someone in full time work, earning over £40,000 and a home owner.

Since my parents divorce one of them is a home owner and the other earns more than that much.

I'm recently graduated after loosing 8 years to illness, finding it incredibly hard in this climate and exasperated to find yet another hurdle in my way.

Can anyone stand as guarantor? I've never missed a rental payment in my life, even when on incapacity benefit and off work long term.

Jolyon.winstone@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to get hold of me.

Jolyon

89-95 MaineB, Mid B, Lamb A
May I suggest you first contact the BSB?
Barnes B 25 (59 - 66)