Music mastering

CH Pupils:- Want some advice on a career you're interested in? Want some job contacts for work experience, qualifications required?
Old Blues:- Want to support pupils and other old blues with careers advice in your area of expertise?

Moderator: Moderators

marty
Grecian

Music mastering

Post by marty » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:48 pm

I've just finished recording an album and have almost finished mixing it. I want to get it digitally mastered but this costs quite a lot of money. Does anyone know of anyone who does digital mastering or works in this field who could offer me a deal ? The album is just over 40 minutes long and I'm willing to pay up to £200. Ta....
The internet's perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain't one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring.

Richard Ruck
Button Grecian

Post by Richard Ruck » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:59 pm

Might be able to help here....

My business partner has his own label and uses a company called Skye Mastering - says they do an excellent job at a good rate.

You can find them at http://www.skyemastering.com

Good luck!
Ba.A / Mid. B 1972 - 1978

Thee's got'n where thee cassn't back'n, hassn't?

marty
Grecian

thanks

Post by marty » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:40 pm

thanks richard ! I'll email the guy.... Marty
The internet's perfect for all manner of things, but productive discussion ain't one of them. It provides scant room for debate and infinite opportunities for fruitless point-scoring.