Free to a good home

Share your memories and stories from the Hertford Christ's Hospital School, which closed in 1985, when the two schools integrated to the Horsham site....

Moderator: Moderators

englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

I have seen them advertised in the sunday colour supplements. about £100.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Technology

Post by Angela Woodford »

Hello everyone

Jumping from music to photography, I went into Jessops yesterday, to see if they could convert my old box of colour slides. It would cost me about £55.00... eek...

One Speech Day, my father stalked DR with his camera, anxious to catch her in an interesting pose, and caught her by the side of the Lord Mayor's limo, seemingly pirouetting on the tip of her toes. Love it.

I'll try another couple of photo tech places. I could probably put our headmistress on a teeshirt with a frank caption.

Munch
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

that wouyld be interesting stretched over my chest.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
icomefromalanddownunder
Button Grecian

Re: Technology

Post by icomefromalanddownunder »

Angela Woodford wrote:Hello everyone

Jumping from music to photography, I went into Jessops yesterday, to see if they could convert my old box of colour slides. It would cost me about £55.00... eek...

One Speech Day, my father stalked DR with his camera, anxious to catch her in an interesting pose, and caught her by the side of the Lord Mayor's limo, seemingly pirouetting on the tip of her toes. Love it.

I'll try another couple of photo tech places. I could probably put our headmistress on a teeshirt with a frank caption.

Munch

Hi Munch

We had a Canon scanner at my last place of work, cost about Au$1,000, which would scan slides and negatives. We bought it about 5 years ago, so I'm sure that there are cheaper and better models available now.

If you could track down someone who has access to one, the slides could be saved as jpg, and then selected ones printed off (19c each for a minimum of 50 at our local store :lol: )

Love

Caroline
Caroline Payne (nee Barrett)
Hertford 6.20 1965-70

Adelaide, dear Adelaide; where the water is foul, but the wines more than make up for it.