CH Hertford pic

Share your memories and stories from the Hertford Christ's Hospital School, which closed in 1985, when the two schools integrated to the Horsham site....

Moderator: Moderators

englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Vonny wrote:
cj wrote:Isn't that amazing. I can barely recognise the place.
I don't really recognise the area at the front of the school gates. No idea if it has changed much there at all. I vaguely recall there being a factory near the school :? I don't even really recognise the area at the back of the school - I know we used to walk to the Meads and over a bridge but I can't see the route we used to take in the picture.
ADDIS, the kitchen plastics people, washing-up bowls and the like, there was a big toothbrush by the front door.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

englishangel wrote:
Vonny wrote:
cj wrote:Isn't that amazing. I can barely recognise the place.
I don't really recognise the area at the front of the school gates. No idea if it has changed much there at all. I vaguely recall there being a factory near the school :? I don't even really recognise the area at the back of the school - I know we used to walk to the Meads and over a bridge but I can't see the route we used to take in the picture.
ADDIS, the kitchen plastics people, washing-up bowls and the like, there was a big toothbrush by the front door.
That's the one! It was on the tip of my tongue :lol: No pun intended!
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41