Dormitories, studies etc...

Share your memories and stories from the Hertford Christ's Hospital School, which closed in 1985, when the two schools integrated to the Horsham site....

Moderator: Moderators

Vonny
Button Grecian

Post by Vonny »

Jude wrote:So guys - i think it's time you picked yourselves up from the couch and get on with the washing and cleaning
Seconded :twisted:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Thanks for the vote Vonny - everyone else has gone VERY quiet....

I expect Julien is about to delete what I wrote and smack me on the hand again,,, sigh.........

However, it is a true statistic, and it's there to ensure that the geno pool doesn't get too full of SMiths, Browns Jones and whites, but some more greagarious names such as mine! :lol: :roll:
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

Jude wrote:Thanks for the vote Vonny - everyone else has gone VERY quiet....

I expect Julien is about to delete what I wrote and smack me on the hand again,,, sigh.........

However, it is a true statistic, and it's there to ensure that the geno pool doesn't get too full of SMiths, Browns Jones and whites, but some more greagarious names such as mine! :lol: :roll:
I don't think he's that petty. 8) 8)
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

I hope not - I hope he's having a quick look around and making sure his room is tidy!

Has anyone else been affected either negatively or positivley by the fact you couldn't have much in the way of possessions at CH, and your bed area had to be absolutely perfect?

I hate it being untidy, but somehow it just gets there without any effort! I have just begun a phase of being minimalistic in the living room - I want to hide everything away (tv included) but it isn't possible with the furniture I have - and everytime we have a sort out of a room in the house, loads more crap arrives in my bedroom - and for some reason, even though I hate it I can't seem to sort it out......

I have too many possesions now I think - had a major thing about pictures and canals and cats...... now it's where to put it all without causing offence to those who bought them for me! :oops:

I must go and clear up my bedroom - I'll put that on next weeks list.......
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

It didn't ring true in later days - my study was packed with stuff...
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99