Want to contact someone who's been to the Uni you're thinking of going to?
Old Blues - post here if you're prepared to offer advice/support to someone thinking of going to your Uni...
- 3rd Former
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:36 am
- Real Name: Leo Vesey
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Your education is probably on the skids if this grot-hole ends up on your UCAS form. Quit while you're ahead, get a job.
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:32 am
- Real Name: Julian Taylor-Gadd
- Location: Wantage, OXON
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
- IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
- 2nd Former
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:38 am
- Real Name: Matt West
- Location: Coventry
I'm at Warwick University, which unfortunately is located about a mile from Coventry, there's not much to write home about, but then as an Old Blue you didn't write home much anyway.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest