Want to contact someone who's been to the Uni you're thinking of going to?
Old Blues - post here if you're prepared to offer advice/support to someone thinking of going to your Uni...
- Button Grecian
- Posts: 1477
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:21 pm
- Real Name: Jude Comber nee Kelynack 5.38 1975-1980
- Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Has anyone been to Glasgow Uni Med school? If so please let me know what it's like - my daughter is hoping to get in to med school in 2006..
she's applying for PBL - Problem Based Learning
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
- 2nd Former
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:17 am
- Real Name: Phillip Watson
- Location: Downham Market, Norfolk
I went to Glasgow Uni but not the med achool I'm afraid. However, I would definitely recommend Glasgow as a great place to go to uni!