Two week half term coming up

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Mrs C.
Button Grecian

Post by Mrs C. »

Agreed.
The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
huggermugger
Deputy Grecian

Post by huggermugger »

Thank you Phil, I'm pretty chuffed, too; CH seems already to have given DS a lot of confidence and I received a lot of compliments over the half term about how polite, well-mannered & pleasant he was to have around. I'm not going to put all that down to CH (I have to take some of the credit :D ) but it definitely seems that he feels settled & like he "belongs", which has a knock-on effect on how he feels about, & interacts with, the rest of the world.

Nice idea about the e-mail/letter; I will do that.

As for Sunday, we will enjoy it more now that I've been told that a) it will be cold in Big School; b) it will be long & the seats are uncomfortable d) we need to get there early to get a decent seat and c) if my Mama wears a hat she will be lynched for blocking other people's view. So we will wrap up well, tell the Mother to ditch the afternoon tea dress & hat and take our own cushions, stuffed under our coats if necessary.

Unfortunately, he's not taking part; we just get the privilege of attending because DS is in 2nd form