Six Nations Rugby

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

OKS
3rd Former

Six Nations Rugby

Post by OKS »

My son, a recentish Old Blue, is desperate for Six Nations Rugby tickets - any match but preferably at Twickenham or Edinburgh. Original plans fell through which is why he is trying to get hold of some now (but can't pay silly prices). A long shot I know, but can anyone help?
HowardH
GE (Great Erasmus)

Re: Six Nations Rugby

Post by HowardH »

There are still tickets on sale for the England v Italy game at Twickenham on Saturday week. (with CH band!). Ring Twickenham, then Ticketmaster.
Good luck
OKS
3rd Former

Post by OKS »

Thanks for the reply. But only seem to be expensive ones left. We were booking tickets for that, when cheaper ones were still available, until the Band was rather reduced in size! About half aren't going, including my daughter! I know other parents booked, only to find out later that their children weren't going to be playing. Perhaps they want to get rid of their tickets?!
HowardH
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by HowardH »

Good luck, Amanda
Fingers crossed for Josh!
wurzel
Deputy Grecian

Post by wurzel »

i know that several people tried to get tickets via our rugby club and they had to enter an RFU lottery for other than the italy game

Best bet at this late stage after trying your local rugby clubis if you dont want to pay Ebay prices is try and track down someone with corporate hospitality who might have a spare space