Barnes A parents +

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Ineedacoffee
3rd Former

Barnes A parents +

Post by Ineedacoffee »

Aaaaah! I just read an old thread - from July 2010 regarding HM bullying and hope this has all been remedied? Is this why the lovely Mrs. stamp has only been on board since January 2011? I hope these incidents are rare...? Thanks for any inside scoop!
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Re: Barnes A parents +

Post by sejintenej »

Ineedacoffee wrote:Aaaaah! I just read an old thread - from July 2010 regarding HM bullying and hope this has all been remedied? Is this why the lovely Mrs. stamp has only been on board since January 2011? I hope these incidents are rare...? Thanks for any inside scoop!
I suspect that in ANY organisation - armed forces, corporate life, schools private and public, even some clubs some bullying occurs. In the case of CH I am certain that the adults come down on it very very fast and effectively. I remember a case being reported here in the past two years and as soon as the housemaster heard about it it was over and dealt with.

Quite honestly I wouldn't worry about it but, in the unlikely event that you hear or suspect something get in touch with the appropriate matron or housemaster/mistress immediately.
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

I spoke to the housemaster on New Entrants day about bullying, as I'd heard similar things, he was quite reasuring as was another parent with an older child in the house.
Ineedacoffee
3rd Former

Post by Ineedacoffee »

Thank you to both replies! X
wickedwitch
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by wickedwitch »

hi i'm wicked witch's daughter and i'm going to be starting third form in September.

I just wanted to reassure you that Barnes A is wonderful and the best house on the avenue - obviously! When i first started i was quite scared and i was homesick for a long time. My nursemaid was wonderful and i hope to be a wonderful nursemaid too. Now i cant wait to go back to school and home life seems boring in comparison!

Mrs Commander was really nice and i cant imagine her bullying anyone - she was and still is someone to go to if you need a hug or reassurance.

I look forward to seeing your kids at school (especially my squit!!!) :rolleyes:

x
wide awake on the edge of the world
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

wickedwitch wrote:hi i'm wicked witch's daughter and i'm going to be starting third form in September.

I just wanted to reassure you that Barnes A is wonderful and the best house on the avenue - obviously! When i first started i was quite scared and i was homesick for a long time. My nursemaid was wonderful and i hope to be a wonderful nursemaid too. Now i cant wait to go back to school and home life seems boring in comparison!

Mrs Commander was really nice and i cant imagine her bullying anyone - she was and still is someone to go to if you need a hug or reassurance.

I look forward to seeing your kids at school (especially my squit!!!) :rolleyes:

x

Very nicely put, WW's Daughter.

Very many thanks.
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.