New Sports Kit arrived, but hang on!?

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Pibble
3rd Former

New Sports Kit arrived, but hang on!?

Post by Pibble »

Hi all

Our daughter is joining the school in September and we are frantically gathering up all the kit she'll be needing, suffering from small heart attacks with each bill and invoice, then off to buy the next bit of kit!

Anyway, her sports kit arrived in the mail this morning, well some of it anyway, but its not what I expected. The shorts and tracksuit trousers are listed on the kit list and the order form as crested however the only crest on them is the Kukri logo. Is this correct? I'd expected the logo to be that on the tracksuit top whih is the school crest.

A daft first question I know but some guidance would be appreciated.

P
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Re: New Sports Kit arrived, but hang on!?

Post by pinkhebe »

I bought a second hand tracksuit from the thrift shop, the top is crested but the bottoms are plain. The new rugby shorts have both the schools crest and kukri logo. hth
Pibble
3rd Former

Post by Pibble »

Thanks for coming back, sounds promising. Do you know if the Thrift Shop is open during the summer holidays?

Thanks

P
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

Matron Lewis is in charge of the thrift shop, and also happens to be my sons future Matron, I have emailed her because we still have yet to get the house rugby shirt but as yet have had no reply (I'm assuming she is on holiday). She does frequent these boards too. It is likely though, if she is able, that she'll open the shop during the holidays, and it will also be open on the first day of term.
thriftymatron
3rd Former

Post by thriftymatron »

I'm now back from my holiday and can open the Thrift Shop if anyone needs to come before term starts. Just phone and leave a message if I am not in and I will get back to you ASAP. Numbers are on the website.
Pibble
3rd Former

Post by Pibble »

Thanks very much I might need to call this week.

P