New Sports Kit - question!

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

eowyn3099
LE (Little Erasmus)

New Sports Kit - question!

Post by eowyn3099 »

Has anyone yet ordered any of the new sports kit from Sussex Uniforms? DS has rather anoyingly grown out of all his kit (after two years - how very dare he)! Looking on the website and at their sizing info I'm just wondering if they are true to size or come up small or large? Any info would be great, I don't really want to spend half the summer sending stuff back because it doesn't fit. :D On the plus side it's priced much better than the Kukri kit which cost a small fortune!!
MW224
LE (Little Erasmus)

Re: New Sports Kit - question!

Post by MW224 »

Same here...did put in order last week and have gone big again, hoping for another 2 years! Tracksuit jacket out of stock, not in until end of September. 4 items ordered at just over £100, gulp. Will send you email re sizes as in what I've ordered for my DS.
CHDad
Deputy Grecian

Re: New Sports Kit - question!

Post by CHDad »

I was impressed by how quickly the new sports kit I ordered arrived, it came the next day. I think the sizes were as expected / described. My first lot of sports kit purchased 3 years ago is finally outgrown, I'm hoping this second lot will last for the rest of his CH career so I have gone slightly big without making him look too ridiculous!