Sitting in CH carpark quietly panicking!

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

eowyn3099
LE (Little Erasmus)

Sitting in CH carpark quietly panicking!

Post by eowyn3099 »

DD is currently doing her entrance exam (1st stage). While we are sitting in the car! It's even more important to her. She so wants to follow her brother to CH, I'm going to be feeling slightly sick until we get the results! :?
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: Sitting in CH carpark quietly panicking!

Post by J.R. »

I really hope it goes well for you all !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

I was also waiting! But as much as ds2 wants to go, we've always known it was a long shot. Still he did the tests without batting an eyelid :D
Surreymum73
2nd Former

Post by Surreymum73 »

My ds sat the test at fulham prep today and before they were let out of the building one of the admission staff came out and said that as parents we need to be sure that this was right for your child as apparently one child had a breakdown during the test and refused to do it , so there was baited breath until they came out but when I questioned my ds when he came out just said it was easy and where's my phone mum so totally unfazed by it but am wondering exact if he did enough !!! Been told will know after 11th nov so fingers crossed til then I guess .
eowyn3099
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by eowyn3099 »

DD came out feeling ok, but she's always fairly non committal so who knows! She was quite nervous going in. Just got to play the waiting game now.

Pinkhebe, shame we don't know what the other looks like, we could have said hello! :D