Good luck for the residentials tomorrow.

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Atticus
GE (Great Erasmus)

Good luck for the residentials tomorrow.

Post by Atticus »

I just wanted to say good luck to all the students sitting the residential exams tomorrow and Friday. Dd is helping out in her house, and is really looking forward to do so.

If anyone is travelling by train, please allow plenty of time and check with southern rail how the trains are running. There isn't a train between Horsham and Dorking due to a landslide on Christmas Eve, and there is a rail replacement service for the next three weeks. The line through Gatwick has also had bus services operating on parts of it due to engineering works, fallen trees and a land slip but the areas affected seem to frequently change as the problems clear, but I have just read on the Horsham Facebook page that they are expecting the engineering works to be completed today.

Best wishes, and good luck with the residentials xx
eowyn3099
LE (Little Erasmus)

Re: Good luck for the residentials tomorrow.

Post by eowyn3099 »

The roads are pretty flooded too, I'm expecting them to be even worse for pick up tomorrow, as it's due to start raining again round here. Forecast to rain all day tomorrow as well, so the back road into CH could well be impassable, it was halfway up the wheels on the way there today.