Coleridge Block Play photos

Photos associated with Coleridge house

Moderator: Moderators

ColeridgeA40
2nd Former

Coleridge Block Play photos

Post by ColeridgeA40 »

I have two photos mentioned to John Wexler in correspondence on the Unofficial forum and would like to post them either to him or to the Coleridge Photos. will some one tell me how to do this, as I can't see any useful attachment logo.
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: Coleridge Block Play photos

Post by J.R. »

Hi Robin.

I also have trouble up-loading photo's, so I send them to Julian Taylor who does it for me.
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
ColeridgeA40
2nd Former

Post by ColeridgeA40 »

I've sent the two photos as attachments to email to John Wexler, as he was in the play.
I will send any further photos on a roundabout route - that involves making a Facebook album of them, sharing it with Ray Day ( who manages a Facebook site - Coleridge A) and who seems to be able to upload them to the forum! John Wexler has also volunteered to help if needs be. I remember your name from Prep B, but I guess we streamed differently as I was regarded as a thick un at CH, Mr Kirby used to call me Dopey after the Walt Disney character
eucsgmrc
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by eucsgmrc »

ColeridgeA40 wrote:I've sent the two photos as attachments to email to John Wexler, as he was in the play.
... and here they are.

ImagePofP-fromRW by Rudsambass, on Flickr

Imagew87 by Rudsambass, on Flickr
John Wexler
Col A 1954-62
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

ColeridgeA40 wrote:I've sent the two photos as attachments to email to John Wexler, as he was in the play.
I will send any further photos on a roundabout route - that involves making a Facebook album of them, sharing it with Ray Day ( who manages a Facebook site - Coleridge A) and who seems to be able to upload them to the forum! John Wexler has also volunteered to help if needs be. I remember your name from Prep B, but I guess we streamed differently as I was regarded as a thick un at CH, Mr Kirby used to call me Dopey after the Walt Disney character
Robin; Kirby regarded everyone as thick until they proved otherwise. If you remember Weeks who was a year above me - I had to ensure that he was on time and had the right books or I would get it from Kirby!!!! I had a nickname (probably rude ; I don't remember)from him which I ignored (to his distain)

Facebook site Coleridge A; lots of Coleridges but Col... A? can't find it
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
ColeridgeA40
2nd Former

Post by ColeridgeA40 »

sejintenej Sorry for delay to reply - I don't look at the forum that often - too many other interests

Kirby called me goofy after the Disney character - I didn't mind.

Coleridge A Christ's Hospital is the Facebook Page I was referring to - link
https://www.facebook.com/coleridgea.chr ... nds.search